New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you like to see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

What would you like to see? - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-06-25, 08:09

hawks922 wrote:
Mike nice to see the surgery worked out for you, but it must have cost you a small fortune to change wardrobe Laughing

Yeah we need that type of section, and make it a "No Mili Minger constraint" Big Grin

Whistle
Back to top Go down
alfa156

alfa156

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-13, 11:49

fighter control merchandise would be good. i.e teashirts and stuff? (or is that abit cheezy) Laughing
Back to top Go down
b0nd08

b0nd08

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-13, 11:50

alfa156 wrote:
fighter control merchandise would be good. i.e teashirts and stuff? (or is that abit cheezy) Laughing

i saw fighter control patches at waddo Mellow
Back to top Go down
alfa156

alfa156

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-13, 11:54

do they do teashirts? could proberly get more members aswell if they do.
Back to top Go down
b0nd08

b0nd08

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-13, 12:02

didnt see any mate, think the patches were in the squadron print tent if i remember rightly at waddo
Back to top Go down
alfa156

alfa156

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-13, 12:08

well i think that could be a good idea.if people read the web address on a shirt, nine times outa ten there go to it.
all we need is a catchy logo and a good print. Thumbs Up
maybe an apachi on the back or sommin hehe or just a plane.
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-13, 12:11

Squadron Prints do still have a smallish selection of Fighter Control patches and key fobs. I have spoken to Gill about possibly making these more available to members but as im sure you can appreciate they are busy planning for Fairford at the moment Razz

Hopefully be able to make an announcement soon Cheers
Back to top Go down
Aileron

Aileron

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-13, 13:52

alfa156 wrote:
well i think that could be a good idea.if people read the web address on a shirt, nine times outa ten there go to it.
all we need is a catchy logo and a good print. Thumbs Up
maybe an apachi on the back or sommin hehe or just a plane.

maybe we could run a photo comp for logo..... like best photo gets put as a silloette (sorry if thats spelt wrong).
and maybe the oppitunity to add your Screen Name for little bit extra money.
Back to top Go down
alfa156

alfa156

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-14, 00:58

sounds spot on Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
St. John

St. John

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-14, 01:44

I noticed a few UKAR caps around Waddo, this is a pretty good idea (don't have to be washed as often as T-Shirts!).
Back to top Go down
sjnovis

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-07-14, 02:38

Perhaps an FC umbrella might be a good seller Whistle

I have always been fan of merchandising, tour shirts ect.... so would be happy to make a purchase.

It might earn FC a few bob to help with the running costs also.
Back to top Go down
St. John

St. John

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-08-29, 03:06

Many members appear to go on tours of airbases across the country. I would like to see a section that enables them to post a report on the tour, where they went and what they saw. Where they stayed overnight, that sort of thing. I'd be really interested to hear other members' experiences/stories.
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-08-29, 06:27

sjnovis wrote:
Perhaps an FC umbrella might be a good seller Whistle

I have always been fan of merchandising, tour shirts ect.... so would be happy to make a purchase.

It might earn FC a few bob to help with the running costs also.

I brought this subject up with the team a few months ago about Umbrellas and other merchandise.
We need to buy the stuff first to get it going and it costs alot of money.
As with other things we looking at but it is still in our minds about doing something.
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-08-29, 07:06

However if members want to post their experiences of privately arranged tours please feel free.

Use the current base areas visited on the tour.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
St. John

St. John

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-08-29, 07:12

By "tour" I meant in terms of touring around the country visiting different bases spotting, rather than organised tours of the bases themselves. When I read my post again I can clearly see that it reads better in the context of base tours.

So what do you think about this idea in the context of a spotting tour?
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-08-29, 07:43

Well,
We will discuss this in the Mods forum as it does sound a good idea and i'm sure if the team has a majority agreement we could place it in the forum somwhere....
Back to top Go down
Freeman Lowell

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty2009-08-29, 09:35

I'd like to see two things:
1. I think St John has come up with best idea yet. Clap I'd love to see members sharing details of their trips. I'm sure we could all learn from those postings to increase the numbers of a/c we see and photograph, whilst also potentially reducing the cost of same.

2. Some sort of recognition, perhaps a citation below the avatar in the same way that sponsors were recognised, for those members that have replied to questions and helped other members. Might be a little difficult to organise, but would encourage that sort of behaviour and 'reward' those that do. Alternatively, it could be a new topic/category where people post their thanks.

Thanks for reading,
Freeman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see? What would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -