New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you find out about Fighter Control?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

How did you find out about Fighter Control
Magazine advert
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A link from another website
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap26%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 50 ]
Word of mouth / existing member
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 62 ]
Google / Search engine
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 34 ]
Direct contact with a staff member
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 13 ]
From the FC website
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 12 ]
Read about us elsewhere
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 11 ]
None of the above. Please specify below
How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 189

Poll closed

REDS

REDS

Spotter Watch Member : No

How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-26, 03:35

I joined the New FC following the closure of the old one, and how on earth I found out about FC I can't think or remember How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 924196
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-26, 03:56

I first found FC after meeting Alex (Falcon47) in the loop last year who told me about it, just as it was all kicking off on here!

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-09-26, 04:10

I first found out about the forum when it first started with Jon Harrowing years ago. FC then, was just an e-group which materialised into an online forum. So i've been here from the very start.
Back to top Go down
tina1973

tina1973

Spotter Watch Member : No.

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 06:06

Hi All

I found out about this great website whilst searching for scanner frequencies. I've become a bit addicted to viewing the Hawks at Valley a few times a year and decided it was about time to get a scanner. I've just got to work out how to use it now. I went to my first Airshow at Southport last weekend and was blown away by the Typhoon. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I also became a complete child and got the autographs of the Red Arrows. Knocking down children and old people to get to the front (joke). Being female I need all the help I can get on here. If anyone can suggest some good RAF bases to spot some good aircraft I'll be greatful. Remember I'm a notice and get completely excited by anything flying fast and loud. Sad I know but hey ho! A girl has to get her kicks somewhere. I'm based in Manchester. Is Coningsby worth a visit? Thanks. Tina xxx
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 06:15

Hi Tina, Coningsby is definatly worth a visit if you like Typhoons and fast jet aircraft. Have a look on Milky01's website for some details of what your likely to see http://milky01.piczo.com/?cr=5

Alternativly ask for some advice in the Coningsby base section, theres some very helpful people on here Cheers
Back to top Go down
tina1973

tina1973

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 06:20

Thank you Pikey01. I'll have a good read through his website.

Take care.

T x How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 966718
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 06:43

Tina
Now that's a story i wish my other half would do.
She fell asleep at RIAT and never woke up when the Typhoon and B1B took off.,... even though the car alarms were going off and the ground shook.
When i kicked her to say the B2 was coming in she went "oh... and closed her eyes again".

How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 47559
Back to top Go down
tina1973

tina1973

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 07:01

Wow, you wife must be a heavy sleeper!
I love that vibration you feel in your chest when a fast jet goes over. The Typhoon made me shake from head to toe. Wanted to let out a BIG WOOOOOHOOOOOO but didn't want to show myself up too much! I had a face like this How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 711487 then went to the Typhoon stand to tell them how amazing the display was. As if they didn't know this already. How sad am I?! (don't answer that one).

I locked out the channels on my scanner (Grecom 1000) in a moment of madness and can't find the instructions. Do any of you know how to unlock them? (silly woman moment). How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 924196

T xxx
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 07:12

Razor got 3 kisses but Pikey only got one !!!!!! Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
tina1973

tina1973

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 07:13

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx share them out!

How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 352546
Back to top Go down
mark17

mark17

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 08:20

Hi Tina,

Im a fellow Mancunian and i give another vote for Coningsby,its a fair trek about 2 and a half hours but well worth it.
Good veiwing spots and plenty of action all the times ive been.

I still think Valley is one of the best to go so long as you dont mind seeing plenty of Hawks

Lakenheath is also very good with lots of loud F15s its quite a bit further away from us and i usually leave about 4-30am and get there for the 1st launches i do it at least 3 day trips a year,calling off at Cottesmore on the way home to see the Harrriers.

Why was i born in a Civil aircraft city i ask myself!!

Thanks
Mark

Thyanks
Mark
Back to top Go down
TEEJ

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 09:08

tina1973 wrote:
Wow, you wife must be a heavy sleeper!
I love that vibration you feel in your chest when a fast jet goes over. The Typhoon made me shake from head to toe. Wanted to let out a BIG WOOOOOHOOOOOO but didn't want to show myself up too much! I had a face like this How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 711487 then went to the Typhoon stand to tell them how amazing the display was. As if they didn't know this already. How sad am I?! (don't answer that one).

I locked out the channels on my scanner (Grecom 1000) in a moment of madness and can't find the instructions. Do any of you know how to unlock them? (silly woman moment). How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 924196

T xxx

See manuals at the following link

http://www.rigpix.com/schematicsnstuff.htm

TJ
Back to top Go down
tina1973

tina1973

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 09:20

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 09:26

No kisses that time lol!

Welcome Tina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
tina1973

tina1973

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 09:36

How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 657959
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about Fighter Control?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -