New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Families day info

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

Families day info - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 11:30

HighlandSniper wrote:
I certainly hope so Mike, but The Met Office guessers don't look too hopeful at present, but what do they no, they get it wrong more often than not.

Shame the display programme isn't looking more exciting. Luckily I'm only 6 miles each way so it's no major trek.

The remnants of Hurricane Bill are heading our way,hopefully that'll be gone by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 12:16

Maybe I'm the eternal pessemist, but I'll believe a good day when I see one. The last F&F day I attended had a cludebase of around 1,000'

Yes, I'm guessing they chose the wrong weekend. What else is on this weekend that may conflict?

Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Macc

Macc

Spotter Watch Member :

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 15:28

Long shot of a question but my dads not able to attend but does anyone know if under 18's can get in on their own? (I do have a cadet logbook if that helps)
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-24, 15:36

Entry is strictly ticket only, and AFAIK under 18s are required to be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
Back to top Go down
Macc

Macc

Spotter Watch Member :

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 01:14

Darn.
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 02:08

I'll try and check for you later this morning as I'm having coffee with my contact. Do you have a ticket - the reason I ask is that I've been told that under-18s must be with an adult ticket holder, my wife and I have tickets, but don't have one for our son.

I'll confirm ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Macc

Macc

Spotter Watch Member :

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 09:50

I'm going to get a ticket, yes.
Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 13:38

My pal has just left - a ticket appears to be your only option as cadets will only be admitted as part of an authorised party, and under 18s must be with a ticket holder to get in, otherwise you must have your own ticket.

No new news on attendees, but some arrivals will be on Friday, some Saturday. Apparently the Reds will arrive in advance and then depart to south after their display.

If I get any more info I'll post.
Back to top Go down
Pylons

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-27, 05:18

Any updates? Squadrons of F-22's landing? Su-35's? F-35 prototypes?

A Tucano even?!
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty2009-08-27, 05:26

Don't forget it's on during a Bank Holiday,bad-planning I'd say ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Families day info Families day info - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Families day info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Lossiemouth -