New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

opinions of RIAT 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
old_git

opinions of RIAT 2009 Vide
PostSubject: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-19, 12:32

Just returned from the weekend at RIAT so thought i'd post my opinions of the weekend.

Bad points......

Very thin static with many cancellations, we think about 70 aircraft cancelled in total.

quite disjointed flying display.

No harrier display despite the navy flypast.

Fairground too close to Jubilee garden, constant noise of rides.

Jubilee garden moved to a worse location.

Jubilee garden expanded massively in size with facilities staying the same causing toilet and food service overload.

People sitting at food tables in Jubilee garden but not eating just hogging the tables.
Meant we had nowhere to put our food down when purchased.

Quality of food at Jubilee garden definately lower than previous years.

Flightline should of been on public side as before, loads of room available due to thin static.

Very tame Vulcan display ( i understand why ).

GOOD POINTS.

static aircraft with plenty of room around them for photo's.

good weather ( burnt nose on Saturday )

Rafale display.

the Vulcan actually turned up and displayed.

the LA B52 flying in and out.

getting in the C17 and KC10.

the very friendly crews especially the frecce sales team and the Dutch mob.

and the highlight of the weekend will go down in history.

it was of course BEEFSTEAK doing the macarena dance in the Phantom and Flanker on saturday night.

overall a slightly dissapointing show but still a cracking weekend.

Flaps, how's the hangover Cheers

Geoff
Back to top Go down
mark17

mark17

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-19, 13:59

For me it was only the 2nd RIAT ive attended and this year i was in the Disability enclosure with my dad.So i havent much to compare to but....

1stly..Thought the help and work from the cadets towards my dad was brilliant,cant thank them enough.
Was a bit disapointed by the lack of mobility scooters before the gate to get you in but.

Flying display i enjoyed but for me it couldve been broken up a bit better on the sat,we seemed to have a flow of fast jets for an hour and a half then it slowed for me almost to a stop.
Was very disapointed with the Spanish F18,seemed slow and concentrated to the Grandstand only,felt sorry for the people further on from us.

Enjoyed both the Grippen displays and the highlight for me on the Sat was the Swiss F18,the Rafael is a tidy bit of kit to.

Didnt think the reds were as good as ive seem them to be honest.

Static was ok,and the crews were really friendly and willing to chat.

I left just as the vulcan started so cant comment on that.

Fairground was very loud but i guess thats where the money is earned!!

All in all it was very enjoyable show.
Back to top Go down
Jez

Jez

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-19, 15:14

I enjoyed the day (Saturday).

Traffic - No problems. Parked up at 06:45 (blue car park). Got out pretty quickly (although I think I may have accidentally gone out an 'unofficial' way Wink)

Flying display was good. No significant gaps that I can think of. Plenty of fast jets.

Disappointed with the static display. Far more spread out than it needed to be and not much imagination to the layout. I found it difficult to get good shots of the big stuff (Nimrod, B-1, C-17, KC-10 etc.). Crappy backgrounds (Ben & Jerry's flags everywhere!) and blue cones as usual. I thought there were far too many jets parked on the live side; it was much better when some of the display aircraft were accessible on the public side, but I assume that perk went with the decision to provide partial on-base parking.

Generally the ladder/tent/windbreak exclusion zone seemed to be fairly well observed, although I did see a few beastly rascals at the front standing on some sort of elevating device. Maybe they were on stilts to gain exemption from the regulations?

I refuse to pay £8 for a programme to find out the flying schedule. I firmly believe that a free single sheet display schedule should be provided at the gate at all airshows (not just RIAT). Here's a tip for other similar minded photographers - Simply take shot of someone else's display schedule and then chimp to find out what's on next.

Last edited by Jez on 2009-07-20, 13:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 'vulgar word' amended.)
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 03:41

Day: Sunday

Parking: No delays, in or out - temporary driveways worked well

Price: Even at discounted prices, still far too high

Programme: Didn't buy, far too expensive! It made the day actually more
entertaining, NOT knowing what was flying next!

Checklist: Same comment, I'm afraid. £2 -fair enough. £3.50? No way!

Static: Admittedly thin, but far, far better laid out than in the past

"Far side": Gripe here, I'm afraid! There was plenty of room to have
accomodated (say) the F-18s, Gripens, Rafales on the
South side

Weather: The last forecast I saw (@ 04:00hrs) claimed it would be
dry until 10:00. Right! So those downpours were - mist?

Trade stands: Seemed to be far fewer (& smaller?) than in the past

Food, drink: Overpriced (as you'd expect), but to be fair, good quality

Fairground: What we saw of it (very little), was excellently under-used!

Display: Without a shadow of doubt, one of the best in many years.
Bearing in mind the low cloud/rain for much of the day, the
standard of skill shown was remarkable. Only gripe? The
Stearman trio were on for far too long and 'wasted' much of
one of the rare sunny periods

Overall impression?: Much, much better than we'd expected!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 05:02

I will use your format if I may Merlin

Day: Sunday

Parking: Slight delay, in and out but acceptable - temporary driveways worked well Cheers

Price: E-Ticket was hassle free and quicker entry but too expensive still

Security : Laughable to a degree but necassary under the present climate.

Programme: No Thanks. More fun seeing just what did make it into the air!

Checklist: How much. No thanks, too expensive

Static: In view of present situation across the globe, very good and a few surprises in there too.

Live side: So many Jems over there, Edwards Tanker and all those F18's. Surely they could have accomadated them the other side for better viewing?

Stars of the show: The Rafale stole the show for definate for fast jets. Brilliant display. But the Chinook was truly spectacular. How he did do those turns and spins is beyond me. Brilliant!!

Surprises: B52 doing four low passes and turns across the field.

Weather: OMG Rain from Hell all day. But thanks to alot of accommodating stall holders ,we were saved untill it was time to leave. We got drenched!!

Trade stands: Very poor I agree. Also too many that were'nt relevant. I mean, whos gonna buy a kitchen from an Airshow?

Food, drink: Overpriced. One cofffee, £2.50 for half a cup. come on guys. Food, brought our own.

Fairground: Was there one!!

Airforce display areas: Excellant again if you had kids but not as well layed out as Waddo.

Display: Fantastic performance considering the weather. Did that Grippen dump and burn? Amazing!!
Too many to mention but all the fighter were excellant and even the Vulcan surprised us all with an impressive few turns and even some after burners far side of the field on a turn. Brilliant

Down side:TheStearman trio were on for far too long and 'wasted' much of
one of the rare sunny periods...... I agree too much time wasted here!!

Highlite to our day: My brother and I helped an old War Veteran into the Breitling Enclosure who in turn offered us to stay and enjoy the view of the display from the inside with him. Needless to say we had a fantastic time in there and so many warm genuine people in there too.

Overall impression?: A very enjoyable day had by my bro and me.

A Sad End However to our day.....

We were leaving around 4pm when all the rain came. As we passed the London Air ambulance we noticed an old man who had collapsed on the taxiway. Umbrellas and make shift covers were being offered by everyone passing by including me. The Air ambulance crew and Air personnel were quickly on the scene to give help. However, it did not look good for the Old gentleman. I really hope he made it and what an amazing response from all who helped him. I cant stop thinking about the old chap!

Thanks for reading

Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.artistneeds.com
Sheff

Sheff

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 05:06

You're not serious, are you? It's got to be the poorest RIAT/IAT ever, by far.
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 05:28

Sheff wrote:

You're not serious, are you? It's got to be the poorest RIAT/IAT ever, by far.

Very serious! My eldest lad (the only one left in the family prepared to go to RIAT anymore) said it's the first time he's not become bored during the proceedings (even in the "good old days"!). Agreed, he used the "Stearman Session" to meet up with old Army colleagues & check out a few stalls, but in those weather conditions, the actual flying was worthy of praise. I'm not a fan of "display teams", but would have to admit the "Frecce"'s display was the best I've ever seen them do. Poorest from a RAF involvement, I would certainly agree, but that's entirely due to Government intervention, but as a military airshow, no, it was surprisingly entertaining! Whilst I may have attended my last Waddington(?), I suspect it won't be my last RIAT!
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 06:09

Well I guess I'm prompted to say that I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves (and got your money's-worth!) but completely astonished that you'd think it was one of the best shows in years. I can't see anything to suggest that it was anything other than the worst (R)IAT so far...
Back to top Go down
benno

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 06:34

We went on friday, which wasn't to bad. I'm kind of sad to say that there wasn't anything to tempt me in on saturday or sunday due to the following:

The Weather
The increasing amounts of tw*ts
The lack of U.S. Aircraft flying
By the time I'd made my mind up, all the jubilee tickets had gone
The ever decreasing IAT atmosphere.

Friday was nice and full of like minded folk (like us?).

Did any one hang around late enough on friday to get a shot of the typhoon and spitfire?? I thought that was definitly worth waitng for!!
Back to top Go down
philip44

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 06:39

Sheff wrote:
Well I guess I'm prompted to say that I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves (and got your money's-worth!) but completely astonished that you'd think it was one of the best shows in years. I can't see anything to suggest that it was anything other than the worst (R)IAT so far...

sorry mate whilst quantity was down ad there had been a lot of cancellations, all things considered it was a very very good show/display and i have missed one IAT in the last 25yrs or so

i changed my plan for this year to watch some of the flying, the navy 100 flypast very impressive indeed

as a number collector a lot of new sightings, aircraft were laid out well in static for picture taking( couldnt really be anything else with all the space available)

agree with the thanks to stall holders ref sheltering from the downpours, but even the rain at times did not stop me and many others continuing to do what we do

all in all a very good day out

question though, why were cadets etc giving out handfulls of information leaflets on the way out, there must have been thousands strewn all over the exits,carparks as people ralised they had been given what in effect was waste paper , these should have been given out on the way in
i saw one cadet give a family in front of me a bundle of said leaflets saying "i have got rid of mine"

and was there any point in having a ticket as i still have mine, at no point was i asked for and even asked to show tickets

agree with coments about ramp space availabe south side for flying dispaly aircraft the amount of concreat at the end by the sea kings not being used was amazing

i saw no need to have on base parking,
Back to top Go down
tim_raper

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 06:41

Saturday , in no particular order.....
approaching from the London end of the M4 joined the queue at 07:00(with a nifty shortcut), in by 07:15, joined pedestrian queue, got on base at 07:45.

no toilets around 27 threshold end.

humans on ladders at the front with nothing between them and the runway, you know who you are! and you a disgrace to your species.

flying display, mediocre compared to the past, what was it, F18s / Grippens and an F16 ? perhaps it's just my age, I remember curlywurlys and wagonwheels being a lot bigger as well in the old days :)

traffic flow on way out not so good, starting at 16:30 it took me exactly one hour to get the 100 yds out of the field I was in.

park & view parking on base was an improvement.

Will be my last time as a benefactor of this highly well oiled commercial machine that is the show itself, I said that last year but park & view in future for me, even that's a rip-off these days.
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 06:50

Good Bits

Layout of Static for Photography

Able to photograph the entire static line-up for the first time.

Bad Bits

Smaller live side flying Aircraft should have been where the Vulcan and VC-10, so they could have actually been seen more by the public.

No seperate display of the Sea Vixen, and no seperate displays of the other aircraft in the Navy Flypast

Majority of the aircraft showed their bellys in the displays, would like to have more top shots in the displays.

French Puma guys wanting to sell their patches at £20 each, before reducing their prices.

People still errecting Ladders at the front of the crowd line

People still errecting wind breaks and tents. (Went to Splendour in the Park yesterday at Wollaton Park, Madness & The Pogues were headlining and these items were consficated)

Lack of Toilets on the crowd line, too far to walk to the others.

No problem with traffic, as came in via J11A of M5 and joined the A417 to the earlybird parking.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
HaveQuick2

HaveQuick2

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 06:54

Absolutely superb display by the Chinook.

An amazing show of manoeuvrability and power from such an enormous helicopter.

Best solo by far.
Back to top Go down
big_sw2000

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 07:01

Sheff wrote:
Well i totaly agree with you
It was my 1st RIAT, and i did enjoy it, butwas not as good as i thought it would be. Think i expected more exotic jets, and i understand why they were not there, but what they did have they made a good show with.
Felt the static display, was not very thoght out though, bit sort of boring. Dont get me wrong, i go to airshows for the flying, not the statics and i enjoyed it. BUt looking at past RIATS, and following them on the net, i can not possibley see how this could match previous shows.
MAybe it was me, going to RIAT and expecting too much, but i enjoyed Fambrough more last year.
I will give them the benifit of the doubt, and go again..
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 07:23

Well as far as I can see, the only unusual/interesting exhibit was a static Greek F-4 and I'm being generous there as us folks who are old enough have seen more than enough RF-4's! I was tempted to go just to see the Vulcan (even though I saw it display at Waddington on the Thursday - always good for another look!) and the Sea Vixen but I'm glad I didn't bother for just a straight flyby. Swiss F/A-18's were over at Waddington before as were Spanish ones so they're nothing out of the ordinary. Chinook I can see at East Kirkby much less expensively. VC10's and C-17's can be seen at Brize any day of the week. So £40 to get in and £40 in petrol... just not worth it at all. Mind you, it's been a slippery slope as the years have gone by, as more and more aircraft have headed for the scrapyard! Don't think there will ever be any shows to beat the IAT 76-7 era:- Tiger striped F-104's flying, Super Mysteres, KC-97's, Neptunes, US Navy jets, Shackletons, Vulcans, Lightnings, Phantoms, Buccaneers, Mirages, Jaguars and static parks with real aircraft like the Meteor, Sea Vixen, Skywarrior, Viking, Comet, Britannia and the like. I know you can't turn back the clock but it just makes you feel very sad when you picture the scene at Greenham Common, compared to that poxy line-up at Fairford this weekend! Laughing
Back to top Go down
gixrgill

gixrgill

PostSubject: RIAT opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 07:25

I spent a very enjoyable 2 days at totterdown farm, and had one of the best airshow experiences in a long while. I would think some of the shots from there would be crackers, displayed right over us, even the livery horses didnt flinch when the Rafale and F18s displayed. I would rather be there than in the show. I think people do like to see the fast jets they are so entertaining, good on RIAT for getting the quality that they did. I for one missed waddington and im glad i did. Best value for money that ive seen this year.
Back to top Go down
benno

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 07:37

Sheff wrote:
Well as far as I can see, the only unusual/interesting exhibit was a static Greek F-4 and I'm being generous there as us folks who are old enough have seen more than enough RF-4's! I was tempted to go just to see the Vulcan (even though I saw it display at Waddington on the Thursday - always good for another look!) and the Sea Vixen but I'm glad I didn't bother for just a straight flyby. Swiss F/A-18's were over at Waddington before as were Spanish ones so they're nothing out of the ordinary. Chinook I can see at East Kirkby much less expensively. VC10's and C-17's can be seen at Brize any day of the week. So £40 to get in and £40 in petrol... just not worth it at all. Mind you, it's been a slippery slope as the years have gone by, as more and more aircraft have headed for the scrapyard! Don't think there will ever be any shows to beat the IAT 76-7 era:- Tiger striped F-104's flying, Super Mysteres, KC-97's, Neptunes, US Navy jets, Shackletons, Vulcans, Lightnings, Phantoms, Buccaneers, Mirages, Jaguars and static parks with real aircraft like the Meteor, Sea Vixen, Skywarrior, Viking, Comet, Britannia and the like. I know you can't turn back the clock but it just makes you feel very sad when you picture the scene at Greenham Common, compared to that poxy line-up at Fairford this weekend! Laughing

Those were the days! didn't we have an airforce then???

Funny thing is, theres no farnborough this year. I wander if thats why theres been so many cancelations?? Whistle

How times change eh? bring back IAT and Mildenhall's Air Fete!!
Back to top Go down
big_sw2000

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 09:18

Just a pitty the Yanks didn,t put on a tidy display, and no Russians.
Always rember the Mig 29, and SU27 at Fanbrough as a kid, just awsome.
The thing i wanted to see this year more than anything was the B52, always been a fan of the plane, but never seen it fly.
Great specticule take off, and then just 2 boring flybys, every 20 mins, i know its no fighter plane, but surley it could of done a few tighter laps. I will say i had a great chat with the guys at the static B52.
Back to top Go down
philip44

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 10:27

benno wrote:
Sheff wrote:

Those were the days! didn't we have an airforce then???

Funny thing is, theres no farnborough this year. I wander if thats why theres been so many cancelations?? Whistle

How times change eh? bring back IAT and Mildenhall's Air Fete!!

sadly those days are long gone never to return, we have to accept what we get i guess

personally i would have preferred a GREEK F16 to add to the F16 line up or at least a different RF4 or even an F4E (are the Greeks still flying them)

at the very least the spare jet for each flying item could have been put near the vulcan, then at least it could have been towed north side if required

the commentators were making lots of comments as to have everyone was adapting and amending flying displays in changing conditions(and well done to them) so could similar adaptation/amendments been made to the static and flying display areas throughout(i am sure somebody will tells us why not)

any way i think i have dried out now
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 10:51

i am sure somebody will tells us why not

Short answer is because they don't want to. RIAT pretty-much sold all their tickets so that makes the event a commercial success... Good Times. This doesn't necessarily make it much of a thrill for us enthusiasts... Bad Times Laughing

The thing i wanted to see this year more than anything was the B52

Even this makes you yearn for the good old days. There's a huge difference between a B-52H and a B-52D! Somebody even older and more twisted than me will doubtless mention the B-52F too! Smile

Last edited by Sheff on 2009-07-20, 10:55; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelnig)
Back to top Go down
jingernut
Admin
Admin
jingernut

Spotter Watch Member : NO

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 10:53

Sheff wrote:
Well as far as I can see, the only unusual/interesting exhibit was a static Greek F-4 and I'm being generous there as us folks who are old enough have seen more than enough RF-4's! I was tempted to go just to see the Vulcan (even though I saw it display at Waddington on the Thursday - always good for another look!) and the Sea Vixen but I'm glad I didn't bother for just a straight flyby. Swiss F/A-18's were over at Waddington before as were Spanish ones so they're nothing out of the ordinary. Chinook I can see at East Kirkby much less expensively. VC10's and C-17's can be seen at Brize any day of the week.

That's all well and good for people who have been to Waddo or can pop over to Brize but there are a lot of people who can't and seeing such aircraft is not a regular occurance.

Personally, I really enjoyed the days I spent there this year. I always do. Maybe I am just easily pleased I don't know.

It was nice to see a huge surge of people onto the grassy areas for the vulcan display. So many people were obviously awestuck by it. The same for the Reds display actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airband.info
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 10:54

pop over to Brize

I wish! Laughing
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 11:38

I'm not sure of the relevance of quoting airframe types at airshows gone by, when 'assessing' what's on offer today (or should I say, this past weekend?). My first airshows were Waddington 1963 & 1964. I remember being most upset because the Gannet went 'tech' at one of these! Thoroughly enjoyed the brightly liveried Lightnings & dozen or so white Vulcans, etc., etc.

Based on 'what's on offer' in the current century, Fairford actually did us proud, this year. "Us"? I'm talking "Joe Public" here. My money (£30.95 actually!) should have the same value as everyone else's! I still think it's too dear, which is why I haven't bought a programme for a number of years, & this year, declined to buy a checklist.

Certainly, from a static point of view, "Joe Public" was far better served by the more open layout (getting barriers,ropes,etc., further back), rather than catering for the "Rivet Counter Enthusiast" - how many of them actually are there, by the way? A very tiny minority. And that "freedom to photograph" obviously appeals to the majority of "Aircraft Enthusiasts" as well as "Joe Public", does it not?

Speaking of which, my wife (who has 'banned' Fairford for a number of years, for not being 'family friendly') is wanting to go again, next year, based on this year's photos. Despite Waddington being on our doorstep, it (the actual display) will have to change radically to tempt her (or most of the folk she has spoken to, since) to go again. She's not, in any way shape or form, an "Aircraft Enthusiast", but grew up with Vulcans (especially!), Buccaneers and their ilk, as part of her life. It doesn't stop her enjoying a Klu F-16, a Spanish Hornet or RAF Typhoon display - when they are there in front of her!
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 12:19

It was probably the best IAT/RIAT that I've been to for making new friends and bumping into old friends.
The best bit was Beefsteak doing the Macarena,and I drove my hangover as far as Carlisle,via Warwick yesterday.
I've been to better RIATs,I'll go back next year and it was great to meet Old Git and Mrs Git.

p.s.Old Git wants my old avatar back,so here she is !
Back to top Go down
b0nd08

b0nd08

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty2009-07-20, 12:26

it was my first ever RIAT (went saturday then on that day decided to go sunday aswell) and i thought it was brilliant, obviously i cant compare to previous years.
the only thing i can compare it to is waddo, i thought waddo's static was so much more organised and nicely set out while riat was just all over the place (although i thought the flying display was so much better)
our biggest problem was idiots in the crowd, we got to the 2nd row and stayed there tightly. then people start turning up and pushing right in front of us and inbetween people sitting down on the front row so they block everyone elses chances of seeing anything and getting photos etc. also there were so many people dropping litter and leaving it everywhere!!! although we did meet some kind people who offered us to get in front of them to get on the front line to take pictures and even put an umbrella over my head while i was taking the pics while it was raining lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: opinions of RIAT 2009 opinions of RIAT 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

opinions of RIAT 2009

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 4 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Airshows :: Airshows -