New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My position with Fighter Control

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
rj79

rj79

Spotter Watch Member : No

My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 05:36

I hope all turns out well for you Lee, take care of yourselves.

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
sjnovis

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 06:35

Our best wishes, thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Dave934

Dave934

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 08:31

My thoughts are with you all.
Dave.
Back to top Go down
GreenBat

GreenBat

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 11:57

Lee & Stacey, although I have never met you, and I only know of you through this site, your news has left me with a huge lump in my throat, I can't begin to imagine how you both feel. Sending you my Best Wishes, and hope that everything goes well in the future months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 12:20

heartfelt thought and best wishes to you both.
Back to top Go down
JG71
Admin
Admin
JG71

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 12:48

Having just signed on today to the Forum,I am very saddened by this news.I have contacted Lee and Stacey with my heart felt sympathy at this draumatic time.And have offered my help should they need it.

I have been friends with Lee and his father for some time now.And i know he would be there for me if the shoe was on the other foot.

Jim
Back to top Go down
http://www.j79photography.webs.com
northernoutpost

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 13:41

Never met you (yet) Lee, but as a parent you have my sympathies. Hope all
turns out well.
Back to top Go down
glasfryn

glasfryn

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 13:50

Am a Dad of 5,and like all the others here,my thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
SCARECROW

SCARECROW

Spotter Watch Member : NO NEED

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 14:24

Never met you mate but thoughts are with you all
Back to top Go down
lowflyer17

lowflyer17

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-07, 15:04

Nothing else is important,thoughts are with you take care.
Back to top Go down
FRM

FRM

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-10, 08:09

I have just spoke to Lee and passed on my support for the three of them. I hope that Lee and Stacey can take comfort that there are a group of people here who wish them all the best for the difficult times ahead.

Respect.
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-10, 08:51

Mine and my family's heartfelt hopes to you all Lee.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
mark17

mark17

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-10, 10:00

Like many before i havent met you,but i hope and pray everything works out fine for all of you.
All the best
Mark
Back to top Go down
fox1

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-10, 13:59

as a dad of two my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.all the best.
Back to top Go down
urkles

urkles

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-10, 22:37

My thoughts and prayers are with you, we have never met but I wish you all the best
Back to top Go down
SAREX

SAREX

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-11, 04:32

All the best
Back to top Go down
iskra750

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-11, 11:36

Lee,

I am so sorry to hear the sad news. I hope all turns out well for you both.

Let me know if there is anything i can do for you, me and Helen have gone through a very similar heart ache and we both know how you must feel.

Regards
Back to top Go down
BeanieMan

BeanieMan

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-13, 00:41

Lee,
Being a Dad to two recent arrivals whom we so nearly lost at 7 months, I know how you both must be feeling.
Our thoughts are with you all.
Best Wishes,
Morley, Sarah, Jacob & Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

Spotter Watch Member : Yes I am!

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-13, 00:54

Here's hoping that everything turns out well in the end!

Best wishes

Neil & Georgina xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourstressmanager.co.uk
phoenixjfc

phoenixjfc

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-05-13, 06:27

My thoughts are with you all, fingers (and everything else) crossed for a good outcome?
Best wishes
Andy and Josh
Phoenixjfc
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-06-02, 04:27

Many thanks for all the support. It has been a tough and distressing few weeks.

Last week was the 25 week scan, and we received more bad news. During the Obstetrics examination, the consultant noticed a problem with Simons heart.

We had to have a consultant to consultant referral to Glenfield Hospital in Leciester, because there is no Paediatric Cardiologist at Nottingham. Mad

We attended on Friday, and it was confirmed that Simon has a hole in the heart. In between both chambers.

Stacey has brought forward the amnio testing from 34 weeks to this Wednesday (26 weeks). So Simon can be tested for Edwards Syndrome (Trisomy 18 - T18) and various other problems.

Edwards Syndrome affects 1 in 3000 births with as many girls affected. This Syndrome is not widely reported, however it is actually more common than Cystic Fibrosis and Downs Syndrome - (Trisomy 21 - T21).

T18 covers a very wide spectrum, from having no physical effects to being seriously handicapped.

If the tests come back negative for these chromosonal disorders, then Simon will be taken from Nottingham to Leicester Royal Infirmary to have open heart surgery after 3 days from Birth.

If the tests come back as positive, we have been told that he might not survive the birth, if he does survive the birth, Leicester will not partake in the Open Heart Surgery, as they have stated that he would only live for a few hours or a few days because of the hole. The consultant at Glenfield has advised that we should terminate.

A few distressing hours that afternoon, and evening.

We attended the CLAPA (Cleft Lip and Palate Association) convention in Birmingham the following day (Saturday), which was very useful, as Simon has been diagnosed with a Bilateral Cleft Lip and palete. We met up with many kids and adults including a few famous personalities including one of my favourite photographers from the 60's & 70's. Bill Zygmant who has a Cleft Palete. Bill is famous for photographing the Rock stars of the 60's and 70's and it was an honour to meet him. (Cue Waynes World when Wayne & Garth meet Alice Cooper).

He uses a Canon 5D, he has tried others and states the 5D is still better.

We are going to be attending the SOFT UK convention in Northampton on June 20th at the Hilton.

S.O.F.T UK is a Birmingham based organisation who give support to parents whose Child has died or is seriously handicapped because of these chromosonal disorders.

Genetically, these problems can be passed down, however 80% of the time it is just one of those problems that just happens.

So tomorrow is the next hurdle, and hopefully we should get the results back on Friday with Monday being the latest.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
ElliotDC

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-06-02, 04:34

Thanks for taking the time for the update... I know that it will be a very difficult time for you both.

Take care and all the very best, I know a lot of people will be thinking about you all...

EDC
Back to top Go down
jingernut
Admin
Admin
jingernut

Spotter Watch Member : NO

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-06-02, 04:44

My thoughts are with you and Stacey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airband.info
St. John

St. John

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-06-02, 05:23

Streethawk, your openness to 3000 odd 'strangers' is astounding. I hope that you continue to gain strength knowing that so many friends are thinking about you.
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty2009-06-02, 05:31

My thoughts are with you both, wishing you well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My position with Fighter Control

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -