New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My position with Fighter Control

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

My position with Fighter Control Vide
PostSubject: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 14:58

Ladies & Gentleman.

I will be taking a bit of a back seat for a few months.

Things are not great sadly, my partner and I received some sad news during the 22 weeks scan today.

"Simon" yes it is a boy, has a cleft lip & pallete, he has 3mm gap, which with 2 types of precision surgery will be solved before he is 1. We are lucky that we have the number 1 surgeon in the world working for Nottm QMC, even the Americans send their kids over here to have him operate on them.

However it has been noted that Simon has an air bubble in an artery in his brain, which could mean that he might have Edwards Syndrome. This means that he will only have a few days of life after he is born.

However there is a 1% chance that this is Edwards Syndrome, as this bubble is a regular occurance found in all babies from 17 weeks onwards it does disolve, but it doesn't get recorded in the notes, if nothing else of concern is found.

However since it was found that he has a cleft lip & pallette, this air bubble is really a marker to say hang on there could be something wrong here. Basically it might mean that there is a chromasone "18" abnormality. Chromasone "21" is Downs.

Stacey has to have a large needle inserted at 34 weeks to find out if this is the 1% or the 99%.

Not what we wanted to hear. We are a bit upset at the moment, and I will be taking a back seat.

I will leave you all in the capable hands of the Mods and the Admin team.

I will be turning off my PM's.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
Blackcat1

Blackcat1

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Street Hawk My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 15:17

So sorry to hear that bad news.

I wish you,your partner and baby all the best for the future.

Gareth

Last edited by Blackcat1 on 2009-05-06, 15:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reverand
Reverand

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 15:20

If you need to matey, you have every way possible of contacting me.

Stu
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightning11.com
ElliotDC

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 15:21

Very sorry to hear that.. make sure you take good care of yourselves over the next few months... I wish you, your partner and the wee man all the best...

A
Back to top Go down
Benn George

Benn George

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 15:24

Would like to wish you both the best at this time and a think i can talk for all members of FC that we will be think of you
Benn George
Back to top Go down
IanAstles
Photo of the Month Winner
Photo of the Month Winner
IanAstles

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 15:27

Thats so sad to hear, I wish all three of you all the best for the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianastles
Beefsteak

Beefsteak

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 18:43

My thoughts and tears are with you both
Ian
Back to top Go down
Kcvo

Kcvo

Spotter Watch Member : Depends what Im watching!!!

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 19:10

As a new Dad to be I can not begin to imagine the worries that you both have... you have my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 21:36

Sorry to hear this news Lee, my thoughts are with you and your partner, and the little one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
Aileron

Aileron

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 23:41

Sorry to here this news fella mine and my partners thoughts are with you and stacey.
we wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-06, 23:47

My thoughts are with you and Stacey, best wishes for the future
Back to top Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 00:45

I can't even imagine what you and your partner must be going through right now , but my thought's are with you at this trying time.
Back to top Go down
St. John

St. John

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 01:27

Just to let you know that my thoughts are with you and I hope that everything works out for the best.
Back to top Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

PostSubject: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 01:59

Sorry to read about the sad news, about the medical condition...also my thoughts are with you all,hope all goes well..very best regards Lowlevel.
Back to top Go down
old_git

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 02:32

Lee, i'm really sorry to hear that.

i sincerely hope all works out ok for you all, ( especially the little un ).

best wishes to you and the family and i'm sure that the group will support you at this very worrying time.

Kind Regards

Geoff
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 03:05

Best wishes to you all Lee,I hope things turn out well for you.
Back to top Go down
ringo747

ringo747

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 03:06

Very sorry to hear this. Will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
bigcrow

bigcrow

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 03:07

Being an expectant Dad myself in August, I really feel for you Lee. I hope everything works out for you both & the little one...

Regards,

Stu F
Back to top Go down
http://www.touchdown-aviation.com
hawks922

hawks922

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 03:17

Please let me convey all my best wishes, hopes, prayers go to you and yours in your time of concern. I can not imagine how you are coping at the moment just make sure you support one another to help you get through this and may all our prayers and best wishes be answered that future developments will be good news.

Vince
Back to top Go down
dconnery1966

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 03:27

Sorry to hear that mate, hope everything works out, for you and youre family.
Dougie stength and honour :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.egpk.com
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 03:29

Very sorry to hear that Lee, hope all turns out well - I'm sure it will!

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
Jon Harrowing
Admin
Admin
Jon Harrowing

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 03:51

Our thoughts and Best Wishes are with you and yours at this stressful time Lee... I do hope all goes well. Family first always dude...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brokenbritainscarred.co.uk/forum
Mark Owen

Mark Owen

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 04:23

My thoughts are with you and your partner and best wishes for the future and take care.

Regards.

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Squadron Prints

PostSubject: :-( My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 04:47

Lee & Stacey
Words cannot express what you both must be feeling - the unknown is very scary! Be strong and look after each other - we will be thinking about you 3
Gill, Berry and Co
Back to top Go down
http://www.squadronprints.com
Chops

Chops

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty2009-05-07, 05:09

Very sad news, I can only repeat what every one else has already said and wish you and your family the very best and hope it everything works out for you.

Take care, John
Back to top Go down
http://www.milair.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My position with Fighter Control My position with Fighter Control Empty

Back to top Go down

My position with Fighter Control

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 5 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -