New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can we have the old theme back please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-21, 15:25

To solve this short term press CTRL + F5.
BAsically you have a cookie problem, as when you last logged it, your saved cookie was based on the previous version of the forum.
I have had to change to a new forum software. Because phpbb is now insecure.
Currently checking to see if this forum software has any exploits.
However I suggest that you log out, download and run ccleaner.com to remove your cookies and then log back in again.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
Tiger 1

Tiger 1

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-21, 15:29

Hi Street Hawk
will give it a go many thanks for the advise.
best rgds
Tiger 1
Back to top Go down
Tiger 1

Tiger 1

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-21, 15:38

Hi Street Hawk
Cleared cookies and tried CTRL + F5 still same problem
best rgds
Tger 1
Back to top Go down
vinnyboy

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-21, 20:21

hi guys i have only just had a look and i realy like the new colours and find it easy to find new posts as they are red and also in the forum the writing is clearer hope it stays like this as i love it but i guess thats just my opinion
best of luck guys i love the new look
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 16:50

Speaking as a user with dodgy colour vision, I find the new icons for "New Posts" and "No New Posts" on the home page almost impossibly to differentiate, this makes it very frustrating. Any chance we can use something a bit more distinctive than the incredibly narrow coloured rings in use at present?
Back to top Go down
ringo747

ringo747

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 17:29

New theme looks very well indeed. Good job guys. Thanks for getting it sorted!
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 18:38

I will be copying over the icon links later on this evening.

At the moment I am sorting out my CF cards as I am catching a train in a few hours time to spend a rare day out spotting.

HighlandSniper wrote:
Speaking as a user with dodgy colour vision, I find the new icons for "New Posts" and "No New Posts" on the home page almost impossibly to differentiate, this makes it very frustrating. Any chance we can use something a bit more distinctive than the incredibly narrow coloured rings in use at present?
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-23, 07:23

Excellent - thanks.
Back to top Go down
rj79

rj79

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-23, 12:16

This one is spot on.... cheers peeps!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we have the old theme back please? Can we have the old theme back please? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we have the old theme back please?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -