New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you find out about Fighter Control?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How did you find out about Fighter Control
Magazine advert
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap0%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A link from another website
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap26%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 50 ]
Word of mouth / existing member
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap33%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 62 ]
Google / Search engine
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap18%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 34 ]
Direct contact with a staff member
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap7%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 13 ]
From the FC website
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap6%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 12 ]
Read about us elsewhere
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap6%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 11 ]
None of the above. Please specify below
How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_lcap4%How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 189

Poll closed

GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

How did you find out about Fighter Control? Vide
PostSubject: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 05:56

The staff would be grateful for ALL member's responses.

Please help us to help you.

By better understanding our membership, Fighter Control can grow.

More growth = more members. More members = better information.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
madhatters 492

madhatters 492

Location : Benthall ,Shropshire (on the edge of the Lichfield corridor) and within LFA 9 Home of the DHFS

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 07:17

I first joined the previous fc in 2005, from a link on milairmans lakenheath monitering site, then joined this one in Nov last year when the previous one failed, from a link provided by Razor61 on that site.

This is the only site that i post on as i find it more grown up and helpful than other similar sites, also many thanks to the team and Lee for saving fc from last years crisis, and may fc go from strength to strength Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Dave934

Dave934

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 08:15

Existing member, but originally by word of mouth.
I only post on two forums....recon you can guess what the other forum is !!!
I'd like to thank all the staff, this is a great forum.
Dave.
Back to top Go down
vortex003

vortex003

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 08:34

I read about this site on the Kinetic SBS forum.
Back to top Go down
http://waynesnihelipix.fpic.co.uk
ramjet

ramjet

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 09:30

I was a member of the previous Fightercontrol. I think this one is definitely going from strength to strength although, I must say, I did quite like the old one.
I also only post on this forum as it's a much friendlier place to be and there's very little willy waving going on. How did you find out about Fighter Control? Smile

Cheers, Roger
Back to top Go down
http://www.milairpix.com
Beefsteak

Beefsteak

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 10:52

Although I have polled that I read about it else where , it was on another Forum called "On-Target aviation" but there was no link , we have several mutual members.
Back to top Go down
Neilf92

Neilf92

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 12:43

Like the above - probably more correct to say a link in a post on another site , "Warplane " into the old FC.

Warplane , FC and UKARS are the main aviation / photography sites I use .
Back to top Go down
http://planeart-neilf92.blogspot.com/
BostonSwing

BostonSwing

PostSubject: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 15:27

I was a member of the old Fighter Control, and joined that due to a friend who was also a member.

Hope I have also been instrumental in recruiting some new members here in the same way.
Back to top Go down
batman3
Photo of the Month Winner
Photo of the Month Winner
batman3

Spotter Watch Member : No?

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 15:48

Pikey01 and Barksdale got me to sign up again after a failed attempt back when the greyhounds were in at Lyneham...
Back to top Go down
http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photographer.php?p=1591
The Bossman

The Bossman

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-08-31, 17:24

I came across this Forum whilst looking for frequencies to load my newly acquired Bearcat 800-XLT scanner. I think the link came from MIlscanners site. I have been merrily pursuing my hobby on my own, which I have done for many years. This forum has been a great help to me and I find the members most knowledgeable. If anyone has a problem or simple question there is always someone willing to help another member.
I personally, have been a professional GP Photographer for over 30 years and I have to say, the standard of the photography of which members post is, to say the least, of a staggeringly high standard. Well done all of you. It is a pleasure to be a member of your group. Clap Thumbs Up Cheers Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.deansphoto.co.uk
razor23uk

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-01, 14:52

Met someone at the 27 end at Fairford a few years back,sorry I did'nt ask his user name now,but we were talking scanners ect and he said he got all of his info from FC. Was an avid,mad keen user of the old site,but the fun filters in work won't let me on this new version so its the odd pop-in when I can at home Crying
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-01, 14:57

razor23uk wrote:
Met someone at the 27 end at Fairford a few years back,sorry I did'nt ask his user name now,but we were talking scanners ect and he said he got all of his info from FC. Was an avid,mad keen user of the old site,but the fun filters in work won't let me on this new version so its the odd pop-in when I can at home Crying

I'll ask admin if they know a way around your problem.
Back to top Go down
St. John

St. John

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-01, 15:05

Followed the link from air-scene-uk

I 'guest' on other sites but find this site much much more about the aviation and sharing info, not just about getting one up on everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aileron

Aileron

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-01, 15:11

i found the site purely by accident when i wasseraching for Freqs for my scanner
Back to top Go down
Mark Owen

Mark Owen

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-01, 15:33

I was told about that this great web site/fourm by word of mouth.

Regards.

Mark.
Back to top Go down
bolty

bolty

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-01, 16:18

I was also a member of the old forum and heard about it by word of mouth from a existing member Smile
Back to top Go down
hawks922

hawks922

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 03:04

I was a member of the previous FC :)
Back to top Go down
sjnovis

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 03:24

I also was a member of the old FC. I found it, whilst googling for Mil Air Frequencies.

Didn't need to look any further, everythink I needed was right here. Cheers
Back to top Go down
skeggy

skeggy

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 08:03

Hiya all, I found this site whilst searching for frequencies, and i intend to stay.

Thank's to Admin and Mod's for all the great work they put in to the site, And thank's to all the Member's who submit some fantastic Photo's and article's Clap .

Cheer's

Skeggy.
Back to top Go down
Jonay

Jonay

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 08:06

People over at UKMil were talking about it, then you and UKMil became affiliated and i decided to come over and have a peek. I still only look at the photo threads.
Back to top Go down
philw

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 08:41

I found it by accident from the "AirNet" website.
....which I also found by accident while looking for frequency listings having just purchased a scanner.

So glad I did find it too. Big Grin
FC seems far superior to other sites (my own novice opinion), and I have only posted here.

Cheers,
Phil
Back to top Go down
Figure8

Figure8

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 09:03

I was also a member on the previous FC site but originally joined after a email chat with Milairman. Good old Nev, hope he's well.
Back to top Go down
WAP

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 14:33

Think ive found the old site when searching for freqs etc by google and/or via some of the members own websites with links to FC. Was amazed by the info (OTT section etc), pics, freqs/Viewing guides and attitudes of people aswell when i first joined. Been put off by a lot of other Mil sites due to advertising, poor/slow navigation and attitudes etc. Have to say im hooked,well done to the Admin team again.
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-02, 14:55

A big thank you to all who have voted so far.

However just over 100 out of 3500 is disappointing..........
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty2009-09-07, 13:57

Bumped !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about Fighter Control? How did you find out about Fighter Control? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about Fighter Control?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: FC Information -