New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
batman3
Photo of the Month Winner
Photo of the Month Winner
batman3

Spotter Watch Member : No?

Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields - Page 2 Empty2009-08-15, 10:03

Rich iv PM'd you but im afraid i don't really have any time for this anymore which is frustrating. Iv come up with my own AI with swede C130, Mirage on the range etc but would love to see your work, email address sent on PM.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photographer.php?p=1591
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Spotter Watch Member : No

Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields - Page 2 Empty2009-08-15, 18:49

Rick
No worries mate, i'll send all the scenery and traffic files when i've finished.

Just done some FAC AI tonight.
Tornado GR4 coming down from Marham and going to CP WEST before hitting targets around Imber (3 locations) then going home again
Harrier GR9 coming in from Lyneham and hitting targets at the same time (nearly) around the same locations but at a different altitude and then going over to hit a target at Haxton circle (where the battlegroups marshall in real life) before going back to the west and then to Lyneham.

Nearly completed Westdown Camp with buildings and HLS in the top sports field.

Lots to do, trouble is, it takes so many hours to do it.
Back to top Go down

Adding AI/Static aircraft to scenery airfields

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Flight Sim Section -