New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boris Johnson does it again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

Boris Johnson does it again! Vide
PostSubject: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-04, 06:40

Never one to miss an opportunity to look stupid in front of the Media, Boris managed to stumble and fall into a 'river' whilst helping clear litter during the launch of a new initiative encouraging locals to do the same.

BBC Link

Legend!

Dunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
roywadd

roywadd

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-04, 07:09

Dont you just love him, he's all you have come to expect from the people who are running the country.
At least he doesn't pretend to have a brain. Opps

Roy Clap
Back to top Go down
old_git

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-04, 11:06

Don't be in any way fooled by the tomfoolery.

BOJO is one very clever man with a superb brain.

note how he's untouched by the current expenses scandal.

nice avatar by the way, here's the original photo taken by me a good few years ago at Donna.

Boris Johnson does it again! Bye020

don't forget to send me a royalties cheque Whistle

Geoff
Back to top Go down
roywadd

roywadd

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-05, 02:04

I bow to your greater knowledge of Boris, Smile
As for the A10 thanks for its use Angel
I spent 10 years at Donna as Forman/ Ground radio and never took a photo which I now greatly regret but hey ho what can I do.
Roy
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-05, 03:26

He is also imortal.

http://www.wharf.co.uk/2009/05/boris-in-lucky-escape-after-tr.html

http://www.wharf.co.uk/2009/05/video-boris-johnsons-narrow-es.html

Mumra the ever living Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
old_git

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-05, 13:44

look at it this way.

BOJO walks in a river to help clean it up - no real story there.

Now BOJO walks in a river and falls in a hole and its all over the media and you tube and everyones talking about it and what he was doing.

definate method in his madness.

no probs with the avatar use by the way, i'll dig out some more for you when i get chance.

do you remember seeing a Vulcan doing a bombing run at Donna with a load of practise bombs. i was so in awe, i never took a photo first pass, then it never came back.

Geoff.
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-05, 15:21

Boris rocks - he's brilliant. The guy is a classic bumbling upper class public school comedy act but of course he isn't stupid - far from it. But hey, he's a character and despite his many faults you get the feeling that he means well, and at least he doesn't even try to spew-out the usual political claptrap that nobody buys into any more. He says what he thinks - good or bad, and that's gotta be a good thing!
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-06-08, 03:08

You may well be talking about a future Conservative Prime Minister.
Back to top Go down
mish65

mish65

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty2009-07-09, 14:35

He's my hero.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris Johnson does it again! Boris Johnson does it again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson does it again!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Chat -