New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

losing the info that people have posted

View previous topic View next topic Go down
samrob

Spotter Watch Member : no

losing the info that people have posted Vide
PostSubject: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty2009-05-28, 14:04

hi there i seem to have problem with the site, most evenings i check the site on the list of articles since your last visit. however after ihave looked at a few topics the page comes up no more topics since last visit? . so i am left unable to view the remaining topics , i have seen other people have the same problem! any ideas of how i can read all the new topics and reports . ROB
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty2009-06-11, 00:50

Sam, first of all an apology that we have all missed this question.

The forum is fully viewable via each section. Look out for yellow F-22 icons down the left hand side to denote new posts.

Hope that helps. If not please ask again. Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

PostSubject: Re: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty2009-07-16, 09:51

I also have experienced this , I start reading the post's and after reading 2 or 3 it automatically mark's all sections as read even though I haven't read them yet !
Back to top Go down
vulcan558
vulcan558

PostSubject: Re: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty2009-07-16, 10:00

STEVIEJAWS wrote:
I also have experienced this , I start reading the post's and after reading 2 or 3 it automatically mark's all sections as read even though I haven't read them yet !

The topics all go back to Blue after midnight of each day. and the topics highlight back to yellow after a new post as been made on the new day.

Not sure if your time zone in Las Vegas would alter this at a diffrent time.??
Back to top Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

PostSubject: Re: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty2009-07-16, 11:01

At the time I was reading the post's it was only 9am in Vegas , 12 noon where I am at the moment and 5pm in England. When I started reading the post's there were lot's of yellow F-22 icon's , after reading 2 topic's all the icon's returned to blue.
Back to top Go down
big_sw2000

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty2009-07-16, 12:54

Im also a member of another forum, which uses this format, isit phbb forums the name. and the same thing happens on there.
Back to top Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

PostSubject: Re: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty2009-07-19, 17:58

This problem now seems to have fixed it's self , maybe because I was on a hotel internet connection. Just glad thing's are back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: losing the info that people have posted losing the info that people have posted Empty

Back to top Go down

losing the info that people have posted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -