New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Vide
PostSubject: Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Empty2009-05-22, 15:18

I got home tonight to be informed of an Aircraft now I thought I heard it had 2 engines - propellor aparently - and it seemingly circled, I seem to remember being told it was circling right near to the 24 Runway Approach and then headed off West, now I don't know if this was correct but was told it might have been a Dakota anyone else see anything like this.

Also from my office this afternoon I saw in the distance heading North the vague shapes of 3 Helicopters now I couldn't make them out for sure, anybody happen to know anything.
Back to top Go down
David Allbutt

PostSubject: Re: Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Empty2009-05-23, 00:21

We had a Calibration aircraft in yesterday doing a lot of that. Dark blue Beech 200, Civil.
Dave
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Empty2009-05-23, 04:49

Wow Oh my goodness I must apologise if I've just disgraced myself informing of a civvy - so sorry having read all the warnings and I've just commited the sin myself Opps Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Informed about Edinburgh - possibly Military..........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Rest of the Country -