New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lossie - Week commencing 11th May.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

Spotter Watch Member : No

Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Vide
PostSubject: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-11, 06:57

Can anyone post an up-date on what's at Lossie this week - planning a visit tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
onemac

onemac

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-11, 07:16

Apart from the usual Tonkas, there are 4 x Tiffies but get there early (08:20) or later (????). Kinloss has the F1's which also went up early today. No sign of the Atlantique's, P3's etc - unless they're in the woods as well...

Al
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-11, 07:42

An Atlantique launched about 15 minutes ago from Kinloss, or at least that's what it sounded like.

It's really the Tiffies I'm after more than anything, so guessing they'll be about, guess I'll just have to take my chances.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-11, 07:46

What's the 4th Tiffie ?

AY,DF,DH and ????

Last edited by Flaps on 2009-05-13, 02:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
varisian

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-11, 13:11

Just the 3 of them. From the house I did see 1 Harrier leave at around 12:30.
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-13, 02:51

Flaps wrote:
What's the 4th Tiffie ?

AY,DF,DH and ????

QO-Z was noted yesterday
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-13, 04:21

Lossie now!

4x single engined prop trainers just flew over my house in the direction of Lossie Rwy 23 at about 1500'. The looked like Epsilons to me but I only got a glimpse of them, white-ish and quite noisy.
Back to top Go down
jamietumber

jamietumber

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-13, 05:26

Hi, see my note under Linton on Ouse today - could be the answer. They left at 9am, but looked as though they were heading South West initially. The Portugese Epsillons that were in a couple of weeks ago ended up in Northern Ireland so anything's possible....
Back to top Go down
HighlandSniper

HighlandSniper

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-13, 05:28

Yes, just saw yours. I'm guessing they are the Grob 120s, knowing how busy Lossie was yesterday I'm sure someone will confirm later.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SAREX

SAREX

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-13, 08:28

F-GUKB popped up on my SBS (near Montrose) just now
Back to top Go down
onemac

onemac

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty2009-05-13, 13:12

HighlandSniper wrote:
Lossie now!

4x single engined prop trainers just flew over my house in the direction of Lossie Rwy 23 at about 1500'. The looked like Epsilons to me but I only got a glimpse of them, white-ish and quite noisy.
4 X FAF Grob 120'S.

Al
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Lossie - Week commencing 11th May. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lossie - Week commencing 11th May.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Lossiemouth -