New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best times at waddington

View previous topic View next topic Go down
smithy747

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

Best times at waddington Vide
PostSubject: Best times at waddington Best times at waddington Empty2009-05-11, 05:46

Only ever spotted Mil aircraft at civi airports, so I'm new to this, but I'm coming upto Waddington from sheffield for about 11 am will much be likely to be happening hoping to stay until 17:00 what time do they stop flying by?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
keiron lammond

Spotter Watch Member : Nope

PostSubject: Re: Best times at waddington Best times at waddington Empty2009-05-11, 07:39

Movements at Waddington are few and far between. It's not like Coningsby where you have a steady stream of movements. E3's can recover back to Waddington as late as 5pm, sometimes later. There's a shop at the WAVE which sells aviation literature, so that can help pass the time between movements. There's also a cafe which sells burnt burgers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.klammond.f2s.com/
J35 Draken
Photo of the Month Runner-Up
J35 Draken

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Best times at waddington Best times at waddington Empty2009-05-11, 09:47

Waddington is just a gamble. Last time I was down there I had quite a busy day, with a Sentinel, Nimrod R1 and NATO Sentry all in the circuit at one point! Other days it can be dead. If King Airs can keep you occupied then between movements then go for it!
Back to top Go down
smithy747

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Best times at waddington Best times at waddington Empty2009-05-12, 01:26

Thanks guys

Might see you all there today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best times at waddington Best times at waddington Empty

Back to top Go down

Best times at waddington

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Waddington -