New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today and next week???

View previous topic View next topic Go down
stealth117

Today and next week??? Vide
PostSubject: Today and next week??? Today and next week??? Empty2009-05-01, 02:07

Was just wondering if there will be any point of going to waddo at about 1ish today(will they be finishing flying early because of the bank holiday on monday)??
And also will flying be back to normal on tuesday next week?? As i have got the week off work and want to take a trip out again next tuesday. Maybe waddo or coningsby which ever one anyone could recommend, but as i have to get the train and then a bus, if it is normal flying for waddo i will probably go there on tues and coningsby weds or thurs :)

Any help is much appreciated
stealth117
Back to top Go down
JagMadAndy

JagMadAndy

PostSubject: Re: Today and next week??? Today and next week??? Empty2009-05-01, 04:44

Hey,

Its a bit quiet at the moment although a c-130 has gone in a few mins ago.

Andy 8)
Back to top Go down
biglamp

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Today and next week??? Today and next week??? Empty2009-05-01, 08:41

ZH102 climbing out as 'ASCOT7026'
Back to top Go down
stealth117

PostSubject: Re: Today and next week??? Today and next week??? Empty2009-05-01, 13:07

Thanks for the info :) went down this afternoon and saw the E-3 takeoff, islander came in, shadow came in and out and a few king airs about too.

stealth117
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today and next week??? Today and next week??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Today and next week???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Waddington -