New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

coningsby display approval day

View previous topic View next topic Go down
samrob

Spotter Watch Member : no

coningsby   display approval day Vide
PostSubject: coningsby display approval day coningsby   display approval day Empty2009-04-25, 14:26

just wondered if anyone has a date for the display approval for b.o.b and typhoon. thanks also is there a problem with this site as when i check for any topics regarding my last visit ,i either get no new topics or iclick on one of subjects read the info ,go back to the page and then up comes no new topics? please any help would be grateful .ROB
Back to top Go down
TEEJ

PostSubject: Re: coningsby display approval day coningsby   display approval day Empty2009-04-25, 14:34

All the info is in the RAF Coningsby section.

TJ
Back to top Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: coningsby display approval day coningsby   display approval day Empty2009-04-25, 14:41

Rob there was a note somewhere on the site about the "posts since last visit " problem but I can't seem to locate it at the moment , perhap's one of the moderators could point you in the right direction but I believe ( from memory ) you will need to sign out of FC and then delete your cookies and then sign back in to FC and that should solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: coningsby display approval day coningsby   display approval day Empty2009-04-25, 14:44

Found it Rob under the Technical section , follow the link
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/technical-f67/general-error-t7177.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coningsby display approval day coningsby   display approval day Empty

Back to top Go down

coningsby display approval day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Waddington -