New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc

View previous topic View next topic Go down
dinger

dinger

Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Vide
PostSubject: Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Empty2009-04-24, 12:56

Last Saturday I managed to photograph one of the new Dutch C-130's at Marshalls of Cambridge. It had the code G-988 on the fin. I assume that this is one of the former USN EC-130Q's that were delivered to Cambridge for re-work a few years ago. I would appreciate it if anbody could help me with the USN serial that it carried previously. (possibly 160608 0r 162313 ?) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
STEVIEJAWS

STEVIEJAWS

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Empty2009-04-24, 13:02

Dinger previous identity was 162313. 160608 became G-781.
Back to top Go down
dinger

dinger

PostSubject: Re: Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Empty2009-04-24, 14:09

Bargain :) . Many thanks for your help with this gap filler.

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
Benn George

Benn George

PostSubject: Re: Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Empty2009-04-24, 15:36

Are thats what i wonted to know as well thanks boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc Empty

Back to top Go down

Former USN serial of new Dutch Herc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Serial & Code Tie Ups -