New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RAF Benson - Guidelines for posting Photographs from group visits

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Spotter Watch Member : No

RAF Benson - Guidelines for posting Photographs from group visits Vide
PostSubject: RAF Benson - Guidelines for posting Photographs from group visits RAF Benson - Guidelines for posting Photographs from group visits Empty2009-04-07, 08:23

I have been instructed to post this paragraph into the Fightercontrol forum by the PRO at RAF Benson concerning members posting images taken from group visits on base.

PLEASE READ this CAREFULLY

If any individual would like to display photographs taken on the station publicly, either in print or on a website for example, then I would request that they forward a copy of the image to this email address so that I can give the required official 'clearance'. The primary reason for this is to ensure that no potentially restricted information is given publicly. This could be any number of things including personnel details, documents in the background, un-released information regarding the aircraft or its capabilities, sensitive equipment and so on. Whilst I'm aware that most individuals would be aware of what they were photographing and would actively avoid anything of a restricted or classified nature, there are a few occasions that something is missed hence why I ideally need to check them before they are displayed anywhere (particularly online which has a potentially international audience).

If any member wishes to post any photograph taken on base at RAF Benson, please contact the PRO Mrs. Nikki Hamilton at

BSW-AMCO@benson.raf.mod.uk

She will then be able to clear your photos (or not) for release onto the public forums.

Thankyou.
Back to top Go down

RAF Benson - Guidelines for posting Photographs from group visits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -