New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Jonay

Jonay

Spotter Watch Member : no

Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Vide
PostSubject: Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Empty2009-04-06, 04:18

I don't know what other people will think of this, but what about a "photobucket" sub forum for each A/C type
Eg.

In the photobucket there would be a specific thread for posting any pics you may have of Hawks, GR4s, Harriers Gr7+9, Merlins, Chinnys, VC-10s, hercs, Globies, NATO, European, International etc.etc , irrespective of location/old or new

I know there is a "Recent" and "Nostalgic" thread for each but its hard to determine whats in there.
And I really only come here to look at the pictures.

It would also be easier to have them grouped together for anyone who is doing research/repaints for FS etc as what they are looking for will be easier to find. As the Recent Pics contain a various amount of different A/C within one thread.

Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Empty2009-04-06, 06:20

Jonay, unfortunatly that would not be very practical and would probably clutter the forum up no end. I fully understand your point about people doing research on a particular aircraft for FS etc, however if anyone wanted particular photos of (for example Harrier Gr7) they are more than welcome to post in the photo threads asking for shots of said aircraft.

regards,

Graham
Back to top Go down
DOUGHNUT

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Empty2009-04-06, 07:27

Could what 'Jonay' is suggesting be achived by having a 'sticky' thread for each aircraft type, we already have this for Phantom, F-104 and Lightning, where some excellent photo threads have been merged and saved ?
Back to top Go down
Jonay

Jonay

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Empty2009-04-07, 06:15

Graham,

Thanks for the consideration.

I tried the whole Picture request thing, but noone replied. (I asked about Pic request for any PC-9 pics anyone may have)
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Empty2009-04-07, 06:26

Jonay wrote:
Graham,

Thanks for the consideration.

I tried the whole Picture request thing, but noone replied. (I asked about Pic request for any PC-9 pics anyone may have)

When was that? :scratch: Think ive got some knocking around somwhere if you still need some?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Photobucket Sub Forum?(nothing to do with the photo hosting site!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -