New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down
seeker33

Activity Vide
PostSubject: Activity Activity Empty2009-04-01, 00:43

Can anyone please give a general indication of the level of flying at the moment. I know there are two detachments currently. I'm thinking of coming down next week and am looking for some sort of indication of how many approximate launches are taking place. Also, does anyone know if night-flying is planned for next week at all? Obviously this would have an effect.

Cheers folks :)
Back to top Go down
bolty

bolty

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Activity Activity Empty2009-04-01, 02:42

I was there from 10ish till 4 yesterday (31/03/09)and there was about 8-10 typhoon launches and one 41Sqn Harrier went up. One of the BBMF Hurricane's ( LF363 ) was about all day too.

Three times yesterday bingo + 10 was give out over on atis?

11.30 -12.15
13.45-14.30
16.00-16.30?
Back to top Go down
seeker33

Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Activity Activity Empty2009-04-01, 15:47

Thanks for this. I'd appreciate if those who visit on Thurs/Fri/Mon could also comment. Much gratitude.
Back to top Go down
bolty

bolty

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Activity Activity Empty2009-04-01, 16:24

Heres my attempt at a log from today (01-04-09) http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/raf-coningsby-f23/log-01-04-2009-t6524.htm#32106 hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Activity Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Coningsby -