New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down
tornado54

tornado54

Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Vide
PostSubject: Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Empty2009-03-20, 16:09

Sorry its a bit late but here is my video of the Red Arrows Display at RAF Coningsby on 16th March 2009. I shot this video from my front garden. Im still a little shakey with my new HD Camcorder and Sorry about the annoying noise that starts a few minutes into the video. My dad thought it would be a good idea to get on the mower and cut the grass. He couldn't have picked a worse time. For the best quality, select the HQ button to watch in high quality. I hope you enjoy the video.

Back to top Go down
Mark Owen

Mark Owen

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Empty2009-03-20, 17:33

Great video 8) and you have a PM. :)

Regards.

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Phartycr0c

Phartycr0c

PostSubject: Re: Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Empty2009-03-23, 14:24

That is a really nice video and well edited. shame about the electric wasp! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hillwalker

PostSubject: Re: Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Empty2009-03-23, 14:39

Good to see a video for a change instead of ubiquitous photographs. ;)

Not wishing to steal your thunder James, but check out this Red Arrows at Quebec video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG3JEXLZelA&feature=related
Click the HQ button if you have the bandwidth.

Not bad for a hand-held camcorder. Great filming skills.
Back to top Go down
Hillwalker

PostSubject: Re: Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Empty2009-03-23, 15:53

Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red_112
.Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red_212

Two compressed images from frames of a home video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Arrows Display, RAF Coningsby, 16th March, Video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: East Midlands :: RAF Coningsby -