New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attack on NI Army Base

View previous topic View next topic Go down
ringo747

ringo747

Attack on NI Army Base Vide
PostSubject: Attack on NI Army Base Attack on NI Army Base Empty2009-03-07, 18:30

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7930837.stm

I am gutted. So so sick inside. I live pretty near here and it is horrible.

Ironically the 230 Sqn were training this past week for their deployment to Iraq/Afghanistan but I can't imagine they will be going anywhere now.

So so sad this. I thought NI had moved on.

RIP.
Back to top Go down
headset 57

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Attack on NI Army Base Attack on NI Army Base Empty2009-03-07, 20:07

Sympathies go out to relatives and friends of those involved.
This will have an immediate effect on all units and an extra set of eyes and ears is allways welcome. If you are not happy with a vehicle or persons , note the details and pass it on.
Back to top Go down
roywadd

roywadd

PostSubject: Re: Attack on NI Army Base Attack on NI Army Base Empty2009-03-09, 05:33

I did 5 tours and lost 3 very very good friends in N Ireland, I thought they had moved on at last but lets face it there will always be sick people who dont know when to quit.
The only small light is even there old ex commanders, now politicians ha ha arnt happy with them, they must know names lets hope they cough them up to the Police this time.
Roy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on NI Army Base Attack on NI Army Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on NI Army Base

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Aldergrove -