New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am i in the right place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Blodhemn

Blodhemn

Spotter Watch Member : no

Am i in the right place? Vide
PostSubject: Am i in the right place? Am i in the right place? Empty2009-03-07, 16:30

Is this the correct place for me to see when aircraft are coming in to Cosford? And the Shawbury one for anything coming to Shawbury? Im quite new to these forums and have bought a Canon 450D and a Sigma 120-400mm lens specifically for taking pics of Military aircraft. I live almost smack bang in the middle of Cosford & Shawbury And would like to find out best way to know when something nice is coming to and from these fields in order to try get there and get some shots. Is the train platform the best place for photographs at Cosford? as i notice there isnt a viewing guide like the excellent one for Shawbury.

I hear the awesome chinooks occasionally over here ( my favourite helicopter by a long shot ). And would ideally like to know when to get to Shawbury to catch them ( I presume thats where they usually head ).

Any advice as allways is very much apreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.danelaw.net
Tonks

Am i in the right place? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Am i in the right place? Am i in the right place? Empty2009-03-08, 01:32

Welcome Blodhemn,

Yes it is, and it is also the place to note what you see as well. The more people that post info the better as it helps others...

Good luck with the photography, have a look at the photo sections and you will get some good ideas, and don't be shy about asking questions... there are some here who are very handy with their cameras and more than willing to give advise. Look forward to seeing your results in the near future...

ATB

Tonks
Back to top Go down

Am i in the right place?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: West Midlands :: DCAE Cosford -