New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Vide
PostSubject: Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Empty2009-03-03, 12:04

Some of you on here will undoubtedly have read this book, for those that haven't it is a classic.

The story of an escalating conflict in Europe brought about by the Warsaw Pact's desire for Gulf Region oil. In order that the Soviets can "walk into" the Gulf region they find it first necessary to split NATO politically and keep them engaged Militarily.

Perhaps Clancy's best work? Compelling? Exciting?

You decide.

Not only is aerial warfare covered but also land and sea warfare. A complete World War Three.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Empty2009-03-04, 13:24

Probably Tom Clancy's best book and one I read over... did so numerous times at the end of the cold war...

Love the "Attitude Check" in the ATC at Keflavic!!

Tonks 8)
Back to top Go down
GOOSE
GOOSE

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Empty2009-03-04, 13:33

Tonks wrote:
Probably Tom Clancy's best book and one I read over... did so numerous times at the end of the cold war...

Love the "Attitude Check" in the ATC at Keflavic!!

Tonks 8)

Agreed, I'm on my third or forth copy. Always had it tucked in my bag when going away somewhere again......... ;)
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/login.forum?connexion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Storm Rising - Tom Clancy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Military Aviation Books :: Books -