New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

exercise joint warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down
dconnery1966

Spotter Watch Member : no

exercise joint warrior Vide
PostSubject: exercise joint warrior exercise joint warrior Empty2009-02-05, 11:09

Hey guys does anybody know what will be at lossie and kinloss during the excercise,i was up last year ,and it was absolutely brilliant,hopefully the same again this year.
Dougie
Back to top Go down
http://www.egpk.com
onemac

onemac

PostSubject: Re: exercise joint warrior exercise joint warrior Empty2009-02-05, 13:26

There's very little information on participants at the moment but Joint Warrior seldom lets us down. I'm sure May will be no exception - let's hope for better weather than we're having just now though... Shocked

Al
Back to top Go down
dconnery1966

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: exercise joint warrior exercise joint warrior Empty2009-02-05, 13:33

cheers for that Al,yeah hope the weather is better than it is now.i am sure we wont be let down.
Dougie
Back to top Go down
http://www.egpk.com
onemac

onemac

PostSubject: Re: exercise joint warrior exercise joint warrior Empty2009-05-08, 11:16

Latest update courtesy of the Northern Scot Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

exercise joint warrior JW091

Al
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exercise joint warrior exercise joint warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

exercise joint warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Lossiemouth -