New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
urkles

urkles

Spotter Watch Member : yes

Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-06-25, 01:49

Got some shots of 2 ex RoKAF F86s last week, still fully marked up, walking into the hangar and seeing them was a brilliant surprise!
Back to top Go down
daveb2

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-06-25, 03:28

2 X Kenyan Air Force DHC-5 on delivery at Northolt during Farnborough week in the 80`s
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Air Parade 1961 Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-06-26, 03:51

The Mighty Wings. If I had attended the above event the title would have to have been
changed to "Rarest Aircraft seen whilst Spying." Secret

THe Air parade consisted of MIG 19s -21 M50 Bomber TU22 TU 128 YE 152A MI 10 Mi-6 V 8

forget the website its out of date.
Back to top Go down
scuzz999

scuzz999

Spotter Watch Member : YES

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-07-06, 14:57

Many years ago whilst living near RAF Sculthorpe i saw ANG F-105 Thunderchiefs on deployment, and French Air Force Dassault Mysteres flying in to be stored on the base.
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-07-07, 03:30

scuzz999 wrote:
Many years ago whilst living near RAF Sculthorpe i saw ANG F-105 Thunderchiefs on deployment, and French Air Force Dassault Mysteres flying in to be stored on the base.

Many years ago whilst it was in The Black World. The F117 Stealth Fighter was seen at RAF
Sculthorpe, by some wildfowlers although no one had a camera, one was an artist and the sketch of what he had seen flying, was an exact match to the F117. now that was a rare bird.
Back to top Go down
headset 57

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-07-19, 15:16

Allthough not Mil,i did laugh at the BBC ' hatchet' job on spotters. Anywhere there's a camera, eh fellas!:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7401713.stm
Back to top Go down
scuzz999

scuzz999

Spotter Watch Member : YES

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-07-21, 03:58

Mother of God, lol! ! please dont tar us all with the same brush ha ha .......!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
lblake

lblake

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-07-21, 06:20

headset 57 wrote:
Allthough not Mil,i did laugh at the BBC ' hatchet' job on spotters. Anywhere there's a camera, eh fellas!:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7401713.stm

How sad did that lot look, and the sadder thing is it must be how i look to while 'spotting' at waddo/cby

Seriously got to give this hobby up Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mish65

mish65

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-07-21, 10:07

Mirage IV mid 1980s Flew behind the dock tower in Grimsby I think it was doing a run on Donna Nook. About 100 feet up and banking hard only time I've ever seen one.
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

PostSubject: Unidentified Flying Objects. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-08-17, 11:30

Hundreds of reports of alleged close encounters with UFOs are released by the Ministry of Defence today. Now seeing one of these would be rare indeed.

http:///www.telegraph.co.uk/ufos

Have the Aliens intercepted this thread. If you are a Daily Telegraph reader the article is on page 5
of todays edition 17/8/09.

telegraph.co.uk/ufos
Back to top Go down
Chris IL-76

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-09-03, 13:59

Just to sort this one out...
Tuesday 20th March 2001
EP-TQI IL-76TD Qeshm Air (Iranian)
'IRQ1170' arr.1740 dep.1400 21st March

Regards
Chris

60163tornado wrote:
Jenky wrote:
60163tornado wrote:
I will start with Warton

Iranian Air Force IL76 bringing IAF SeaHarrier

Wasn't it a Indian AF IL76 :?:
My video show it to be a green and white Iraniun IL76 I didnt collect reg nos
but I still have the video/DVD.
Back to top Go down
Andy Marden

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty2009-09-03, 14:20

urkles wrote:
Got some shots of 2 ex RoKAF F86s last week, still fully marked up, walking into the hangar and seeing them was a brilliant surprise!

You obviously need to invest in a copy of "World Military Out of Service", then seeing two ROKAF F-86s at Don Muang would not have been a surprise ;))
Both have been there since January 1997 at least.
Regards,
Andy Marden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rarest Aircraft seen whilst spotting.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 6 of 6 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Other Military Aviation related matter -