New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When's it going........

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

When's it going........ Vide
PostSubject: When's it going........ When's it going........ Empty2009-01-04, 04:04

When is the MH-53 due to go on display? any ideas I've heard it's sometime in the Spring, would that be March, April sort of time, would love to go down again - never been to Cosford since late 80s/ early 90s so really ought to go back seeing as it's getting really exciting. So if I do go down I've got to see this Helicopter - Loved seeing them at Mildenhall at Air Fete's I went to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When's it going........ When's it going........ Empty2009-01-04, 05:40

Quote :
MH-53 for the Museum. It will be displayed in the Cold War Hangar and the exibit will be opened in March 2009.

What Jumbojet380 wrote here

http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/dcae-cosford-f42/c17-with-ch53-cargo-due-in-17-dec-t1627.htm
Back to top Go down
Perspective.i@btopenworld

PostSubject: Re: When's it going........ When's it going........ Empty2009-01-12, 08:51

I dont think the March date for display is fixed. Once the helicopter has been tidied up I think it will depend on a spell of good weather to enable the curtain walling to be removed from the Cold War Exhibition to move the aircraft around. I would guess the 53 may be ready for March, but the good old British weather will have the final say on when they move it in.
Back to top Go down
Jumbojet380

Jumbojet380

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: When's it going........ When's it going........ Empty2009-05-09, 12:13

It should be going in soon...
Back to top Go down
http://www.chorephotography.weebly.com
mwrrgj

PostSubject: Who owns the MH-43 at Cosford? When's it going........ Empty2009-05-10, 10:14

Does anyone know whats going on with the ownership of this MH-43? I'm told today that it was not the USAF's property and it still belongs to Sikorsky and they're taking it back! (a local newspaper article- not seen).
If the US are retiring them, it would be a good idea for the MOD to use them for our special people, instead of transporting them back to Sikorsky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When's it going........ When's it going........ Empty

Back to top Go down

When's it going........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: West Midlands :: DCAE Cosford -