New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

unable to post using safari

View previous topic View next topic Go down
neildonald

neildonald

Location : Merseyside NW England (far away from near all Mill Traffic :'(
Spotter Watch Member : no

unable to post using safari Vide
PostSubject: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-17, 17:33

hope this works on IE

wondering if anybody else has a problem with Apple safari and posting on the forums.

when i trpe a message i get an error when i click post sayiing "you must enter a message before you can post" or similer

any points id rarther use safari over IE or Firefox
Back to top Go down
http://www.aacsim.com
REDS

REDS

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 02:39

Yes I have problems using Safari, so i've gone back to Internet Explorer 8; which is really bad to be quite honest, Another one of microsofts failed inventions :evil:
Plus safari has a Spell checker which I am in need of quite a lot Laughing
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 06:23

I would stongly advise you not use IE8 just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
REDS

REDS

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 06:25

Admin wrote:
I would stongly advise you not use IE8 just yet.
Oh whys that?
I've been using it for the past few months, and ever since this new forum started, or should I say when I moved over.
Does Firefox work okay on here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 06:49

I'm on Firefox 3.0.4 and it's working fine.
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 06:53

IE8 is still in it's beta stage and when I tested it, I had to scroll down for ages to post a reply in a post, and also alot of the images, boxes and text were overalapping each other.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
REDS

REDS

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 07:13

Thanks for them replies i'll use Firefox instead 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 07:34

Safari is working fine for me here on the deathstar. I am using Version 3.1.2 (4525.22) of safari maybe worth checking out which version you have REDS?

DV
Back to top Go down
REDS

REDS

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-18, 07:43

Vader34 wrote:
Safari is working fine for me here on the deathstar. I am using Version 3.1.2 (4525.22) of safari maybe worth checking out which version you have REDS?

DV
I'm also using version 3.1.2, for some reason it dosen't work, dosen't matter though; tbh I prefer Firefox than any of the other web browsers.
Back to top Go down
neildonald

neildonald

Location : Merseyside NW England (far away from near all Mill Traffic :'(
Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty2008-11-20, 14:31

safari is working now :cyclops: has anything been changed admin side???? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
http://www.aacsim.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unable to post using safari unable to post using safari Empty

Back to top Go down

unable to post using safari

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Technical -