New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yupiteru 7100 headphone problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down
captain scarlet

captain scarlet

Spotter Watch Member : no

yupiteru 7100 headphone problem Vide
PostSubject: yupiteru 7100 headphone problem yupiteru 7100 headphone problem Empty2009-10-01, 05:35

Hi all,

just bought a set of jvc sport headphones (HA-EB70) and connected them to my scanner and there is a permanent hiss. It plays back whatever i'm scanning but even when something is transmitting there is still the hiss in the background.

Any ideas people,

Rich
Back to top Go down
Durranhill

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 headphone problem yupiteru 7100 headphone problem Empty2009-10-01, 08:08

Hello , it may be because the headphone jack is stereo but the 7100 socket is only mono.
Stewart .
Back to top Go down
captain scarlet

captain scarlet

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 headphone problem yupiteru 7100 headphone problem Empty2009-10-01, 09:31

Ah well,

back to the shop it goes then (the headphones, that is),

Rich
Back to top Go down
Dem0n

Dem0n

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 headphone problem yupiteru 7100 headphone problem Empty2009-10-01, 09:57

I bought a cheap pair of earphones from Argos and plugged them into my 7100, checked which earphone was working and cut the other one off. I don't get a hiss like that though.. yupiteru 7100 headphone problem 727888 Is the connection dirty?
Back to top Go down
captain scarlet

captain scarlet

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 headphone problem yupiteru 7100 headphone problem Empty2009-10-01, 11:35

Connection is clean, checked it with a friends scanner/headphones and he has the same problem.

Obviously not designed to work well with an external earphone. Confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 headphone problem yupiteru 7100 headphone problem Empty

Back to top Go down

yupiteru 7100 headphone problem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Military Airband :: Scanners -