New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poor Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down
hawks922

hawks922

Spotter Watch Member : No

Poor Girl Vide
PostSubject: Poor Girl Poor Girl Empty2009-09-30, 02:32

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8282067.stm

Hope it wasn't recruitment leaflets
Back to top Go down
Blackcat1

Blackcat1

Poor Girl Vide
PostSubject: C130 Poor Girl Empty2009-09-30, 03:48

Read that on ceefax this morning, what a tragic accident, im sure the crew are absolutely gutted i know i would be.
Back to top Go down
Razor61
Admin
Admin
Razor61

Poor Girl Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poor Girl Poor Girl Empty2009-09-30, 14:10

Very tragic for the families and friends and for the chap throwing them out the back.

on another note, notice why they do it:-
"The MoD would not comment on what type of leaflet was involved, but past leaflets have included information about the election campaign, mine awareness campaigns, and warnings of impending military action in an area "

Talk about telling the enemy when and where you are about to attack, no wonder they lay in wait with IED's and ambushes!
Back to top Go down
TEEJ

Poor Girl Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poor Girl Poor Girl Empty2009-10-01, 04:28

Razor61 wrote:
Very tragic for the families and friends and for the chap throwing them out the back.

on another note, notice why they do it:-
"The MoD would not comment on what type of leaflet was involved, but past leaflets have included information about the election campaign, mine awareness campaigns, and warnings of impending military action in an area "

Talk about telling the enemy when and where you are about to attack, no wonder they lay in wait with IED's and ambushes!

Rich,

That pre-warning of leaflet and radio broadcast is for large offensive operations in areas where civilian populace reside. Professional forces have a duty of care to warn and protect civilians. The leaflets will inform civilians to stay indoors and out of the way. The last thing that Coalition forces want is large numbers of civilians going about their normal routine and getting in the way.

TJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor Girl Vide
PostSubject: Re: Poor Girl Poor Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor Girl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Fighter Control Information :: Other Military Aviation related matter -