New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Spotter Watch Member : nope

Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Vide
PostSubject: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-28, 13:01

Just thought I would put this thread on her for anyone going to Telford. If you want when the show is over we can post any photos, comments, impulse purchases made, reviews and basicaly anything to do with the show on here.
In the mean time I am just interested in who's going, myself and my nephew are going on the sunday.
Back to top Go down
chrissytd5

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-28, 13:05

i would love to go as i have never been before. we are going to the black country museum on sunday as the mrs has actually got a day off work. depending on time i might try and get there in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-28, 13:13

On the way back we are popping in to cosford so I can get some pictures of there TSR-2 for my airfix super detailing project.
Back to top Go down
JG71
Admin
Admin
JG71

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-28, 13:26

I will be there Saturday and Sunday as normal.On the Aerobatic SIG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.j79photography.webs.com
beer monster

beer monster

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-28, 13:39

I'll be going,, not sure which day though.. although I can imagine there will be a couple or so impulse purchase's coming up..!!! Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? 711487

Love to see your TSR2 when finished,, I take it, its the 48th scale one?? I have one which I'll start in the near

future , after the Russian flying boat, Buccaneer etc..!!

Last edited by beer monster on 2009-09-28, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://markgraham1@hotmail.com
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-28, 14:49

Hope to be there as usual. Not sure which day as yet or whether to opt for both!
Back to top Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-28, 15:40

Hey, its actually not too far from me! I might be able to make it! Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? 352546
Back to top Go down
http://www.ramaphotography.co.uk
Tiger 1

Tiger 1

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-29, 05:25

Hi Guys

Anyone give me directions to this event please?, i have never been before and would like to have a look.

I collect mainly Corgi Archive Spitfires and im missing two for the collection, is it possible to purchase Corgi Aircraft here?.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

best rgds

Tiger 1
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-29, 06:56

Heres the official site for the centre with directions, hope this helps.
http://www.southwatereventgroup.com/getting-here
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-29, 07:34

Dunno about Corgis. It's a bit pot luck really. Some of the traders sell Corgi stuff but you can never tell what's going to be there until the day really. If you do go though, keep an eye out for boxes under the display tables - lots of folks sell their unwanted stuff in this way and you might find the odd diecast in amongst their stuff.

As for directions, it's all very easy until you actually get into Telford - then it all becomes a bit chaotic! Oddly, it seems to be getting out of Telford which is more difficult than getting in though. Is this how they keep-up the population? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiger 1

Tiger 1

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty2009-09-29, 12:35

Hi Viper3111 and Sheff

Many thanks for the link and the info, its much appreciated.

best rgds

Tiger 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else going to IPMS scale model world Telford?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Modelling -