New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

yupiteru 7100 body/shell

View previous topic View next topic Go down
stig999

stig999

Spotter Watch Member : no

yupiteru 7100 body/shell Vide
PostSubject: yupiteru 7100 body/shell yupiteru 7100 body/shell Empty2009-09-27, 17:29

my outer case is cracked and broken. Can anyone recommend where i can buy a replacement outer case/shell to make it brand new once again so tape is no longer required to hold the battery cover on! Unsure/Confused thanks simon
Back to top Go down
dervish

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 body/shell yupiteru 7100 body/shell Empty2009-09-28, 00:59

stig999 wrote:
my outer case is cracked and broken. Can anyone recommend where i can buy a replacement outer case/shell to make it brand new once again so tape is no longer required to hold the battery cover on! yupiteru 7100 body/shell 727888 thanks simon

You could try any of the radio dealers as they might just have one in from another broken radio. Somewhat unlikely and they haven't been available as a spare part for a long time.
Alternatively keep scouring l;ocal free ads and eblag for a unit that is not working. We've got a few this way for various scanners over the years.
Back to top Go down
stig999

stig999

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 body/shell yupiteru 7100 body/shell Empty2009-09-28, 03:01

i will give some local shops a try. I would have thought you could buy the outer body from a list of spares from the manufacturer sureley as it isn't all that old a unit? If not i'll keep duct tape in business. Laughing my own fault for being careless years ago. Hey ho
Back to top Go down
dervish

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 body/shell yupiteru 7100 body/shell Empty2009-09-28, 04:02

Generally spare parts were not carried in the UK (no idea about Japan). Using the soft case (the most important 'extra' accessory for any handheld!) provided quite a lot of protection.
Back to top Go down
jingernut
Admin
Admin
jingernut

Spotter Watch Member : NO

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 body/shell yupiteru 7100 body/shell Empty2009-09-28, 07:10

stig999 wrote:
i will give some local shops a try. I would have thought you could buy the outer body from a list of spares from the manufacturer sureley as it isn't all that old a unit? If not i'll keep duct tape in business. Laughing my own fault for being careless years ago. Hey ho

Well I found a review of the 7100 from 1993 so that makes them at least 16 years old. I think they stopped manufacturing them about 4 years ago... might be wrong on that one though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airband.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yupiteru 7100 body/shell yupiteru 7100 body/shell Empty

Back to top Go down

yupiteru 7100 body/shell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Military Airband :: Scanners -