New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lancaster Association Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down
stealth117

Lancaster Association Day Vide
PostSubject: Lancaster Association Day Lancaster Association Day Empty2009-09-27, 11:54

Here are few from a grey coningsby today, not the best as i struggled with the light a bit, but it was a good day out and to top it off we found out that the vulcan was going to display when we arrived Lancaster Association Day 711487
Lancaster Association Day 024

Lancaster Association Day 108

Lancaster Association Day 122

Lancaster Association Day 142

Lancaster Association Day 192

Lancaster Association Day 218

Lancaster Association Day 228

Lancaster Association Day 249

Lancaster Association Day 294

Lancaster Association Day 301-1

Lancaster Association Day 344

Lancaster Association Day 360
Thanks for looking, comments are much appreciated
Martin
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Association Day Lancaster Association Day Empty2009-09-27, 13:53

Sounds like you guys have had a really good day, I've done the BBMF Visitors Centre Tour a couple of times and enjoyed it finding out what goes into keeping these legends in the Air. Am considering a spotting trip down to the Lincoln Area again maybe next year but only to view the Typhoons at Coningsby and a peek at Waddo for the Sentry/Sentinal/Nimrod etc for a change as well as the BBMF Shop and other bits if time permits.

Shame they couldn't get the Lancaster and Vulcan Formation again (as with Waddo) but the fact that the Vulcan dropped by would make any Show a wee bit extra special.........!

Best of luck to the BBMF and as always hope to see them again next year at some stage........

Last edited by Unknown on 2009-09-27, 14:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trembler111

Trembler111

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Association Day Lancaster Association Day Empty2009-09-27, 14:17

Cracking!!
Love the shots of the Chicks with the Lancaster!!
Nice suprise I bet with the Vulcan!!

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Association Day Lancaster Association Day Empty2009-09-28, 01:39

Great shots i do like the second one, i am still yet to see the DC3 in the air Lancaster Association Day 198814 . I managed a day at Conningsby earlier in the year which was my first visit, do tell the wife but i am planning on taking her again next year Lancaster Association Day 333264 . Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
stealth117

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Association Day Lancaster Association Day Empty2009-09-28, 10:06

Thanks for the comments Lancaster Association Day 711487 The vulcan certainly was a very nice surprise and a nice end to the day

Martin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Association Day Lancaster Association Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Lancaster Association Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Airshow Pictures -