New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft Vide
PostSubject: Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft Empty2009-09-26, 02:14

Hi guys just had an interesting question, I have a vast collection of Miniature Die Cast Aircraft happliy mostly Mil but one or two others (starting with the C word) anyway my question is, they are a mixture of Matchbox Skybusters/ Maisto Tailwinds and Corgi Collection/Showcase amongst others, but I have noticed of course that the Corgi Collection/Showcase have no Landing Gear/ Undercarrage and I'm interested to make a Flightline/ Air Base sort of thing for the whole collection, could anybody give me some advice as how to make up some Undercarrage for the Planes which don't have them? I do have some toothpicks etc but are these strong enough?
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

Spotter Watch Member : no

Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft Vide
PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft Empty2009-09-26, 02:32

Think you'd have to make your own I'm afraid. Commercial kits are usually 144th scale at their smallest. There ain't much available any smaller (a few 200th scale etc.), so you'd have to get some plastic rod to make your own gear - thin pieces for the legs, slices off a larger rod to make the wheels maybe?
Back to top Go down

Question regarding Mini Die Cast Aircraft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Modelling -