New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MF1

Spotter Watch Member : no

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Vide
PostSubject: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-25, 14:26

Well Pete has pretty much covered this exercise this week so just a couple from me. Again a big thank you to the fly boys on Thursday you really did well especially the 5 ft off the ground 10ft away from us pass (too close and fast though a nice hover next time please)

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) _MG_8873forweb

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) _MG_8872forweb

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) _MG_8869forweb

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) DUTCHAH64_2forweb

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) _MG_8778forweb

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) _MG_8729weba

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) _MG_8807forweb

It was a shame all of the Thursday club left you missed some great passes.

Michael

www.mf-images.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mf-images.com
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-26, 01:32

People seem to be anti Helicopter in this photo forum lol!

Seems to have been a great exercise, nice to see the Dutch over in force, and thanks for sharing these, mucho appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
Dem0n

Dem0n

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-26, 01:47

I wouldn't say 'anti-helicopter', I think we just prefer jets for the variation :P
Back to top Go down
Colin

Colin

PostSubject: Re: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-26, 02:29

Dem0n wrote:
I wouldn't say 'anti-helicopter', I think we just prefer jets for the variation :P

But how often would you get a Fast Jet making a pass on you position low and near enough to almost touch.

Wednesday both Apaches made a bee-line for the position we were all parked at, nice it was too.

Nice to meet up with the Spade regulars again.

Colin.
Back to top Go down
197cup

197cup

PostSubject: Re: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-26, 02:34

Love the Apache with the vapour on the rotor tips RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) 698488 .
Back to top Go down
PX367

Spotter Watch Member : nope

PostSubject: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-26, 02:38

i love helicopters and that apache pic with the trails off the rotors is the dog goolies. RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) 687308
sadly i have no apache pics yet,but my time will come RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) 345990
Back to top Go down
Pete_the_mech

PostSubject: Re: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-26, 03:58

nice images fella!got to say that this weeks tac blaze has been the best exercise ive ever seen at spade! quality and quantity was truely outstanding!

pete
Back to top Go down
Trembler111

Trembler111

PostSubject: Re: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty2009-09-26, 14:25

Grand shots there!!
The Apache shots are sweet!!

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

RAF Spadeadam (Exercise TAC Blaze)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -