New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 Squadrons latest toy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
dinger

dinger

5 Squadrons latest toy. Vide
PostSubject: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty2009-09-24, 14:28

The latest Shadow R.1 ZZ418 was delivered to Waddington today. Sadly, the sun was not playing and the fact that I had the wrong lens on did'nt help with the quality of the shots. When he arrived he performed a spirited run and break before coming in to land. Here are a few shots of his arrival.

5 Squadrons latest toy. _MG_9729_edited-1

5 Squadrons latest toy. _MG_9733_edited-1

5 Squadrons latest toy. _MG_9734_edited-1

Enjoy,

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
BOLLO

PostSubject: Re: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty2009-09-24, 16:31

Very nice Mr D,but the ole 2.8 should have had no trouble with that surly. 5 Squadrons latest toy. 966718
Back to top Go down
dinger

dinger

PostSubject: Re: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty2009-09-25, 00:07

Sadly, the 2.8 was at home. Dohh!!!

Dinger.
Back to top Go down
CHRIS D

CHRIS D

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty2009-09-25, 00:21

I will contact the MOD and ask them to design a special pouch for your webbing so the lens never i repeat never leaves your side 5 Squadrons latest toy. 139755 5 Squadrons latest toy. 135320
Back to top Go down
BOLLO

PostSubject: Re: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty2009-09-25, 07:12

dinger wrote:
Sadly, the 2.8 was at home. Dohh!!!

Dinger.

Bad call. 5 Squadrons latest toy. 608622
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty2009-09-25, 08:01

CHRIS D wrote:
I will contact the MOD and ask them to design a special pouch for your webbing so the lens never i repeat never leaves your side 5 Squadrons latest toy. 139755 5 Squadrons latest toy. 135320

Have a look at the Mk6 GasMask bag. Should be big enough.
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
jg43

jg43

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty2009-09-25, 10:38

Cracking catch mate!
Jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Squadrons latest toy. 5 Squadrons latest toy. Empty

Back to top Go down

5 Squadrons latest toy.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -