New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
viper3111

viper3111

Spotter Watch Member : nope

Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-27, 00:19

SimboWales wrote:
Just found these mate,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1%2F72-Beriev-Be-6-floatplane-by-VEB-Plasticart-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ260478630721QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090918?IMSfp=TL090918196001r32536

And

http://www.kitreview.com/reviews/pbmmarinerreviewcedw_1.htm

which is the review of the only 1/72 Mariner kit.

Simbo

Cheers for putting us right as I didnt notice the difenrence either, I hope to see some more contributions from you on here in the near future, builds, tips etc, etc
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 04:59

WANTED -

I've already got two, but looking to do more -

1/48 Italeri Hawk or indeed any Hawk that could be a T1.

I'm looking to do some of the grey Chivenor ones from the late 80s early 90s, and don't fancy paying £20 a model!

If you have any lying around, I'd be interested

Cheers
Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
glasfryn

glasfryn

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 05:29

ADVICE WANTED: Going through a "BoB" thing at the moment...Really fancy doing a Hurricane MK1 in 1/72..Anyone know of a really good one.Been out of touch with the model scene for a long time.Also If I can get a good decal sheet may do a shelf full dedicated to "the Hurricane few". Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 698488
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 05:42

AZ models do a realy nice Mk1 hurricane in 72nd scale, it comes with various resin bits and some decent looking decals. its around 15-20 quid with another version of the Mk1 coming out soon. or if you want to do 48th there is always the classic airframes kit, not to sure on the availabilty on that one. I would check ot hannants as they have the AZ kit limited availability plus quite a few decals, resins and brass.
Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Gulfsierra 51

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 07:03

glasfryn wrote:
ADVICE WANTED: Going through a "BoB" thing at the moment...Really fancy doing a Hurricane MK1 in 1/72..Anyone know of a really good one.Been out of touch with the model scene for a long time.Also If I can get a good decal sheet may do a shelf full dedicated to "the Hurricane few". Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 698488

I've got an Aeromaster Decal sheet,72-003,Battle of Britain.
x2 Spitfire MK1,616 & 610 Squadrons.
x2 Hurricane MK1,229 & 504 Squadrons.
x3 BF109E.JG 53 &JG 53.
http://modelingmadness.com/scotts/decals/aero/am72003.htm
You're welcome to it if you'd like it?

Also have a couple of unrelated sheets that i'm unlikely to use;
1/48 Superscale.48-289.
F-4 U4 & F- U5 NL Corsairs,
VMF-223 & Argentine Navy.

1/144 Fineline Decals 4002.
75th Anniversary Tornado GR1 & F3's,
Buccaneer XN976 75th Anniversary scheme,
x3 Markings for White Vulcans(230 ocu,27 &617 Sqn's)

All complete,uncut and with notes/instructions.Free to good homes.
Cheers,Gary
Back to top Go down
SimboWales

SimboWales

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 08:38

Funnily enough after nearly 30 years hands off modelling but still keeping an eye on things I have decided to get back into it ! I packed all my stuff from the attic and moved them to the garage at the bottom of the garden where the boxes now look rather worse for ware :(
Some of the aircraft I have include Revell 1/32 F117 and Mig 29,Monogram early B52 and a later B52H and a KC135. I took pity on a Monogram 1/24 Huey who`s box was disintegrating so it looks like my next project (after spending £40 in Antics just for the basic tools of the trade!).
Any one know of any links for rear cabin details ?

Simbo
Back to top Go down
Ben Montgomery
Ben Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 09:43

Ok this might be a bit of a difficult request but someone out there might just have it.

I'm looking for a 1/48 LANTIRN targeting Pod to use for my second DIRCM turret. Normally I would just buy the part, but as it would involve a kit purchase of around £20, as a broke student ( Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 333264 ) I can't afford one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ben
Back to top Go down
http://www.ramaphotography.co.uk
viper3111

viper3111

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 10:41

SimboWales wrote:
Funnily enough after nearly 30 years hands off modelling but still keeping an eye on things I have decided to get back into it ! I packed all my stuff from the attic and moved them to the garage at the bottom of the garden where the boxes now look rather worse for ware :(
Some of the aircraft I have include Revell 1/32 F117 and Mig 29,Monogram early B52 and a later B52H and a KC135. I took pity on a Monogram 1/24 Huey who`s box was disintegrating so it looks like my next project (after spending £40 in Antics just for the basic tools of the trade!).
Any one know of any links for rear cabin details ?

Simbo

Sadly I know of no after market details for the 24th huey, I have looked in all the usual places and nothing, shame realy. There is a set of decals but that seems to be it. There is a few for a 1/35 but that isnt much help. I used to have the 32nd F-117 not a bad kit just the plastic seemed a bit flimsy. As for the 2 B52's there are some realy nice decals about for them and a conversion to an "H" for the early monogram kit. I think I put a reply on the top of this thread for someone else on these.
Sorry I couldnt be more help, im of to work shortly but I will continue the search for the huey in case Ive missed anything.
Sheff may know diferently,what says you sheff?
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 10:48

Also have a couple of unrelated sheets that i'm unlikely to use;
1/48 Superscale.48-289.
F-4 U4 & F- U5 NL Corsairs,
VMF-223 & Argentine Navy.

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spares,Requests for Parts,Swaps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Flight Sim & Modelling Section :: Modelling -