New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mildenhall this evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down
urkles

urkles

Spotter Watch Member : yes

Mildenhall this evening Vide
PostSubject: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 14:53

My fruitless wait for the U28s this evening at the Hall allowed me to take some pics of the locals as the light faded as well as an E3 I needed Mildenhall this evening 53197 , I know they are boring locals but I like the light!

Mildenhall this evening A1

Mildenhall this evening A2

Mildenhall this evening A3

Mildenhall this evening A4

Mildenhall this evening A5-1

Mildenhall this evening A6

Mildenhall this evening A7

Mildenhall this evening A8
Back to top Go down
b0nd08

b0nd08

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:09

lovin that last shot mate, i was there from around 2 till half 3 in my van... were you there then? there also was an E3 (doing circuits) which was also my first time seeing one there Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:10

The light in the last few is wonderful and that last shot is awsome.
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:10

Great light, wish I lived nearer a mil base so I could nip down and get some sexy evening shots!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runwayphotography.co.uk
urkles

urkles

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:20

Trouble is Steve I live 75 miles away and its my nearest base (well Wattisham but not much happens there!) Mildenhall this evening 608622
Hi Bond, I was down Folly End from about 1630, I finished work at 2 today so could'nt get there to early after popping in to see Helitech. thanks for the comment guys, apprieciate them.
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:23

Fair play to you then, Shawbury is my nearest followed by Brize, and that's about the same distance from me as MLD is from you!
Back to top Go down
b0nd08

b0nd08

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:24

ahhhh ok, dont know if it was the one i saw doing circuits but there was also another one on the ground, was probably that one Wow
Back to top Go down
urkles

urkles

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:35

Brize !! You lucky there Steve! Then theres Lyneham not too far as well Mildenhall this evening 711487 . Bond, you saw the NATO one doing circuits, they do them for hours! Me and my mate saw it doing circuits on the way to Duxford, the USAF one on the ground landed the previous day.
Back to top Go down
SteveS
SteveS

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty2009-09-23, 15:37

Lyneham can be tough for piccy's, or maybe I've just missed the best spots! Brize is nice and varied though, still you get plenty of interesting and exotic stuff through MLD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mildenhall this evening Mildenhall this evening Empty

Back to top Go down

Mildenhall this evening

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -