New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aircraft fire at Leuchars

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Iain S

Aircraft fire at Leuchars Vide
PostSubject: Re: Aircraft fire at Leuchars Aircraft fire at Leuchars Empty2009-09-23, 14:42

Evening Neil, yeh I was there to see the GR4 arrive the crew made a very quick exit from the jet. Didnt see the fire part as the 3 111 Sqn F-3s after a bit of a wait in the overhead and the possibility of heading to Edinburgh, recovered so I caught them as they taxied past.

Cheers for the addded info.

Iain
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Aircraft fire at Leuchars Aircraft fire at Leuchars Empty2009-09-23, 15:32

Gawd at least all the Aircrew, Pilots etc involved are safe, and that Leuchars Fire and Emergency Services are on song.

If those F.3s had diverted to Edinburgh I would have not seen or known anything about them as I've been slightly tired and half with it.
Back to top Go down
AIROPPS

Spotter Watch Member : NO

PostSubject: Re: Aircraft fire at Leuchars Aircraft fire at Leuchars Empty2009-09-24, 10:52

Evening everyone

Could this have been MARHAM 04 which wanted to drop her tanks in the FORTH as it left the North Berwickshire coast , when I saw it she still had the tanks so not sure if it dropped them or not .

I am sure the F3's were EXPORT 21 - 23 .

Cheers

Allan................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aircraft fire at Leuchars Aircraft fire at Leuchars Empty

Back to top Go down

Aircraft fire at Leuchars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Scotland & Northern Ireland :: RAF Leuchars -