New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is going to sound like a weird request

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sean Mac

Sean Mac

Spotter Watch Member : No

This is going to sound like a weird request Vide
PostSubject: This is going to sound like a weird request This is going to sound like a weird request Empty2009-09-22, 12:08

This is going to sound like a weird request but I’m making an air rec Presentation for air cadets about the Aircraft at RAF Lyneham so I would like to ask would any one donate any photos for me to put in my Presentations Thanks.

Regards
Sean McRandle.
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: This is going to sound like a weird request This is going to sound like a weird request Empty2009-09-23, 12:30

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Sean Mac

Sean Mac

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: This is going to sound like a weird request This is going to sound like a weird request Empty2009-09-24, 06:13

Thanks For The Help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is going to sound like a weird request This is going to sound like a weird request Empty

Back to top Go down

This is going to sound like a weird request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RAF Lyneham -