New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement

View previous topic View next topic Go down
alkez100

Spotter Watch Member : no

Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Vide
PostSubject: Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Empty2009-09-20, 14:27

Hi guys, just wondered if anyone knows where i can get a replacement LCD screen for my yupi.

Had a bad day at the office and trapped it in the boot, Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement 924196

I have tried Navana to no avail, i can see the unit on the yupi website but when i rang no one speaks a word of the Queens so no luck.

Problem is its been such a great scanner i dont wont to let it go.

Any help would be great.
Regards
Alan
Back to top Go down
lowlevel

lowlevel

PostSubject: Yupiteru 7300 LCD Replacement Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Empty2009-09-20, 14:51

Try Waters and Stanton at Hockley (Essex)..i've dealt with them for years ,when they used to be at Matlock,always very pleasant to regular customers (they have their own workshop).
Back to top Go down
alkez100

PostSubject: Re: Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Empty2009-09-20, 15:06

Thanks low level will ring them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement Empty

Back to top Go down

Yupitery 7300 LCD Replacement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Military Airband :: Scanners -