New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

German F-4 Phantom

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Gulfsierra 51

Spotter Watch Member : No

German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: German F-4 Phantom German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 06:18

Went out 1108 am,Followed shortly after by the Spanish Casa(74 32) and the Gripen.
Back to top Go down
Sean Mac

Sean Mac

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: German F-4 Phantom German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 06:22

Thats a shame I was hoping to see the German F-4 Phantom tomarrow as Im on the Base All day.
Back to top Go down
TonyO
Photo of the Month Runner-Up
TonyO

PostSubject: Re: German F-4 Phantom German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 08:47

Gripen returned at 1.30pm despite being flight-planned out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rotorhub.com
The Phantom

The Phantom

PostSubject: F4 Phantom Final Departure German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 09:50

F4 departed Lyneham today at approx 11.10.

Got there at 8.45 and was pleased to see it outside with activity around it. Decided to wait at 24 to watch it leave - expect there were a few people at 06.

Approx 10.45 it was cleared to taxi but then was held at the apron. After 10 minutes the tower told the crew that there was a problem with their flightplan - which had been rejected by London Mil - and it looked as though they may have to taxi back German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 47559

After a nailbiting wait things were sorted out and permission given to depart German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 53197 - with the crew wished 'auf wiedersen' by the tower.

I will put some photos on the 'recent photos' section.

PS. Thankyou to Liam for the info that it was departing this morning German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 687308

Last edited by The Phantom on 2009-09-25, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
liamLyneham

liamLyneham

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: German F-4 Phantom German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 14:46

no problem :)

i saw a bunch of you up at the crash gate near the tower :) i woulda come said hi, but i was moving a LOX trolley to the Kiwi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German F-4 Phantom German F-4  Phantom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

German F-4 Phantom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RAF Lyneham -