New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

Spotter Watch Member : No

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Vide
PostSubject: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-16, 19:30

[img][/img]I hope to goodness I've got the sizing right, be gentle as these are first attempts
A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 727888

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 8_edited-1

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 25_edited-1

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 32

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 3_edited-1

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia IMG_3793_edited-1

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia IMG_3794_edited-1

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 27

Last edited by TornadoGirly on 2009-09-17, 05:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cameraman

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-16, 23:19

Now you don't see those rascals everyday!
Back to top Go down
awacsfan

awacsfan

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 00:19

Cool stuff & welcome to the forum! I like the second one a lot - looks good to me! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us and yup, we certainly don't see anything like that "up here" a lot!
Cheers
Andy
Back to top Go down
Dazza

Dazza

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 02:07

Great shots there nothing to worry about. Welcome to the forum A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 698488
Back to top Go down
BOLLO

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 02:39

Very nice indeedy.Who's is the "Super E" all tooled up,?
Back to top Go down
Trembler111

Trembler111

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 03:14

Welcome!!
Cracking shots there!
The second is superb!!

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 04:06

Ah....

You seem familiar A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 49570

Welcome to the new FC A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 53197. A few people here have missed you.

btw these re-need sizing to 800x600 (533), and you need to use 100 ISO !!
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 04:13

Thanks Guys, and yes its the old TornadoGirly from Warton, well spotted Lee x A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 345990
Back to top Go down
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 04:19

Hi Bollo, It was a Boeing goodwill visit after Australia purchased 24 E/F's to replace the F111's

ps thanks to my hubbie for the technical info lol
Back to top Go down
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 04:43

Whoops I thought i had resized them, did it in photoshop , where have I gone wrong ? all help gratefully recieved . A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 345990
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 04:49

They seem fine to me,I've even put a space inbetween them for you !

Welcome back Clap

Mike (ex 40612)
Back to top Go down
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 04:53

Thanks Mike x Streethawk seemed to think they were the wrong size? How do i check on Fighter Control that they have uploaded as I intended ? A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 727888
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 04:59

If you right-click on each one and look at "properties",as long as they're no more than 800 wide,they're fine.
But try not to go over 600 high(the 2nd one is too high and could do with resizing)
Back to top Go down
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 05:22

Thanks Mike x
Back to top Go down
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 05:31

Hey this is great Ive resized right here on Fighter Control ! Has that always been an option or is it a new feature ?

ps When ive got past the auto focus feature I will try your 100 ISO thanks StreetHawk x
Back to top Go down
TEEJ

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 14:14

Welcome back, TornadoGirly!

TJ
Back to top Go down
TEEJ

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 14:19

Flaps wrote:
If you right-click on each one and look at "properties",as long as they're no more than 800 wide,they're fine.
But try not to go over 600 high(the 2nd one is too high and could do with resizing)

I thought that the image height issue had been sorted out earlier this year?

'however height limit is not restricted (although be sensible)'

http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/recent-photos-f3/how-to-post-a-photograph-at-fighter-control-amended-t101.htm

1 - Image size for posting on this forum is to be 800 pixels wide maximum however height limit is not restricted (although be sensible).

It gets confusing when this sticky is still active. This was inforce when the auto sizer wasn't set up.

http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com/recent-photos-f3/please-read-outsize-images-t1366.htm

'Of late, more and more people are posting images larger than the 800x600 maximum allowed size. This maximum size includes the border.'

At the time I remember that is was agreed that the height was not limited. It would allow posters to post the more square formats, or for example an 800x640 image. The stipulation was that as long as it was 800 wide the height, within reason, was permissable. For example back in May 2009 posters were entering 800x724 format images in the competition section.

TJ
Back to top Go down
TornadoGirly

TornadoGirly

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty2009-09-17, 15:27

That was the Topic I followed Teej, but no worries, the fact i can resize right here is a brilliant new feature. I will get it right next time.............. I hope A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia 352546
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

A few attempts from RAAF Williamtown NSW Australia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -