New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take note...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
batman3
Photo of the Month Winner
Photo of the Month Winner
batman3

Spotter Watch Member : No?

Take note... Vide
PostSubject: Take note... Take note... Empty2009-09-16, 05:58

Me and one other today got reported by the kuwaity crew for looking suspicious so just a heads up that they are taking details of people down by the fence and asking what time we arrived and were leaving.

Also one of the residents asked me to pass this along to everyone. The locals down new zealand (i presume the farmer) are getting tired of spotters down there parking everywhere. Its ok to park along the sides of the old gate beside the bridleway but not across it. If parked sensibly you can fit about 5 or 6 cars around there. Also she said to not park over the nettles and to leave the rocks preventing parking alone.
Even though the lyneham viewing guide says the farmers field is ok to go in, its not and dogs are let loose in there often...
Please dont shoot the messenger, as she spoke politely I said I would carry out her wish...

Last edited by batman3 on 2009-09-18, 07:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photographer.php?p=1591
liamLyneham

liamLyneham

Spotter Watch Member : no

Take note... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Take note... Take note... Empty2009-09-16, 07:04

The Aircrew were an especially miserable bunch anyway, proper ignorant lot! except the loadmaster, he spoke to me.
Back to top Go down

Take note...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RAF Lyneham -