New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teensy planes at Telford!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sheff

Sheff

Spotter Watch Member : no

Teensy planes at Telford! Vide
PostSubject: Teensy planes at Telford! Teensy planes at Telford! Empty2009-09-10, 17:13

Whilst twiddling my thumbs it occurred to me that it might be worth mentioning that the annual Scale Model World exhibition takes place at Telford on 7/8 November.

Okay, it's an aircraft modelling event but it's a good day out even if you're only a fan of the full-size versions! Thousands of lovely model planes to look at, acres of trade stands (including books and magazines) and loads of people who like to talk about planes all day! Plus it's not far from Cosford if you fancy calling-in on the way.

Damn I should be on commission!
Back to top Go down
chrissytd5

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Teensy planes at Telford! Teensy planes at Telford! Empty2009-09-11, 09:58

ill mark that one on my calender, cheers. I used to go to one in Crewe years ago but don't even know if its still going. No doubt ill end up buying loads of kits that wont get touched for years Teensy planes at Telford! 345990
Back to top Go down
viper3111

viper3111

Spotter Watch Member : nope

PostSubject: Re: Teensy planes at Telford! Teensy planes at Telford! Empty2009-09-20, 09:24

I thought that was the whole idea of the hobby buy them and stash them, I new I was going wrong somewhwere. All these cabinets with nothing in them. Teensy planes at Telford! 253775 Teensy planes at Telford! 253775 Teensy planes at Telford! 253775 Teensy planes at Telford! 253775
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teensy planes at Telford! Teensy planes at Telford! Empty

Back to top Go down

Teensy planes at Telford!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Chat -