New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ooh get her!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
f15nutter

Ooh get her! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 10:37

Dunk wrote:
DB is infamous for being a Vulcan freeloading hanger on groupie, who makes a profit selling Vulcan stuff (and donates
'a portion' of profits to VTST)' and not alot more really!

Wouldnt let this non person bother you Ooh get her! - Page 2 253775

a MODERATOR defaming someone like this! You should be ashamed. In you're position you should RISE ABOVE the squabbles and certainly not defame someone you DON'T KNOW in public.

Apologise to Damian Burke or resign. This brings YOU, and more importantly FIGHTER CONTROL into disrepute.
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 10:50

f15nutter wrote:
Dunk wrote:
DB is infamous for being a Vulcan freeloading hanger on groupie, who makes a profit selling Vulcan stuff (and donates
'a portion' of profits to VTST)' and not alot more really!

Wouldnt let this non person bother you Ooh get her! - Page 2 253775

a MODERATOR defaming someone like this! You should be ashamed. In you're position you should RISE ABOVE the squabbles and certainly not defame someone you DON'T KNOW in public.

Apologise to Damian Burke or resign. This brings YOU, and more importantly FIGHTER CONTROL into disrepute.

It's okay for Damien to post tosh about a member of this forums books, but nothing bad can be said about him?

I have met Damien, thankyou for your concern Dan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
f15nutter

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 11:01

Dan? Ooh get her! - Page 2 809599

Whatever the issues between MR BURKE and SHEFF, it is out of line for a respected voice on this forum to wade into a personal argument.

If youve met Damian, then I'm sure you will be aplogising to him, fully.
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 11:16

Now now ladies, let's keep things civil. This is the kind of stuff you expect to read on er... Amazon Razz
Back to top Go down
f15nutter

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 11:20

Sheff wrote:
Now now ladies, let's keep things civil. This is the kind of stuff you expect to read on er... Amazon Razz

Ooh get her! - Page 2 333264

Sheff, you could sort this out by publically offering the hand of peace to Damian rather than raking it up on a forum like this?

Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 11:27

Well, we're going off at a slight tangent here but to be fair, I did try to have an adult conversation with him a long time ago. After the infamous "Typhoon scrapes the grass" saga, he started all over again with the "Canberra does an aileron roll at Marham" story. Despite my assurances that Canberras have never performed aileron rolls (they're actually more like barrel rolls) and an assurance from former Canberra crews (plus an offer to telephone the pilot to check for himself), he carried on regardless. So, I messaged him and tried, in a very polite and sensible manner, to explain the reality of the situation. What reply did I get? "you're not important" !

When you're up against that kind of attitude it's pretty clear that you're dealing with a fool so what can you do? Roll Eyes

Not about "raking it up" at all. The guy isn't on this forum (or any other apart from UKAR it seems) so there's no argument to be had. I just thought it might amuse one or two of the older FC members who have had the misfortune to encounter him in the past. Nostalgia comes in all forms I guess!
Back to top Go down
f15nutter

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 11:31

fair enough Sheff, but do you agree that is does no one any good to be sniping away in public - on both sides?

If you have greivences, keep them between the 2 of you, rather than airing them on forums (and I include Damians writing of defamatory Amazon reviews in that by the way).
Back to top Go down
Sheff

Sheff

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 12:01

No worries - it was a mere throwaway post on a boring Thursday night! You can tell Big Brother's finished! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh get her! Ooh get her! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooh get her!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Chat -