New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

Spotter Watch Member : Yes I am!

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Vide
PostSubject: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-09, 10:22

Found myself at Cottesmore at the last minute yesterday and ended up having an amazing day. The Harriers were up and about during the morning and afternoon and were joined by a twin-stick from Wittering. During the afternoon, thanks to LMP, I was lucky enough to watch the engine testing of an NSW Harrier and what followed this, which was interesting too! I hope you enjoy!!

IV (AC) Harrier Backtracking...

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6486

Lining up...

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6489

Check out those Mission Marks...

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6501

Up close and personal...

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6506

Harrier in need of attention...

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6522

What's this?

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6525

Shot of the day...

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6529

Oops, that leak needs attending too!

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6537

C'mon lads...

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6539

Fire!...haha

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! IMG_6541

I have approved the inclusion of the images of the firefighters as they fall into the subject matter. Jim Maher (Admin)

Thanks for looking.

Neil Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 345990 Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 333264
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourstressmanager.co.uk
JG71
Admin
Admin
JG71

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-09, 10:53

Very nice indeed.And alot sharper.

JG71 Road Tour 2009(If the car works)RIAT Saturday.Cottesmore Families Day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.j79photography.webs.com
gonk

gonk

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: harriers Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-09, 12:08

Is that fuel coming from the main U/C bay or has some one dumped the water, sprogs got a bit wet reading the fatigue meter. Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 294955
Back to top Go down
li'l Mrs Parsnip

li'l Mrs Parsnip

Spotter Watch Member : No - don't really need to be! lol

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-09, 12:27

Cor blimey, they don't 'arf have a fun time at Cottesmore don't they. I let you out on your own for five minutes and you have the place in a state of chaos! Great pictures though honey - although I am biased aren't I? lol Whistle Back to studying for me now!
Back to top Go down
paulh

paulh

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-09, 13:10

Great pictures Neil and some action as well - Thanks for posting Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 698488 .

Cheers Paul.
Back to top Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-09, 14:01

paulh wrote:
Great pictures Neil and some action as well - Thanks for posting Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 698488 .

Cheers Paul.

Thanks Paul. Good to try and capture something a bit different! Also, thanks to Jim for some cool moderating there! Sorry to be a nuisance! p.s., may catch some of you at 08 CGY tomorrow. Looks like the missus may be up and about at some point. Heaven help us all!! Whistle
Back to top Go down
urkles

urkles

Spotter Watch Member : yes

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-09, 14:25

Great pics, that liquid is demineralised (bad spelling!) water from the 50 gallon tank used to exert an extra 1000Ib thrust in the engine, just draining it out for some reason.

That pic of the Harrier really close is an early contender for photo of the month!
Back to top Go down
GlennP

GlennP

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-10, 01:07

Spot on those are Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 687308 . I like the Fire Section pictures as well as the Harriers!!

Nice one, cheers.

Rgds
Back to top Go down
mattyAjessop

mattyAjessop

Spotter Watch Member : Nope

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-10, 01:51

Great Stuff Neil, Pictures looking very nice now Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 352546 I am off there in the next two weeks. Then will have to catch up soon.
Back to top Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty2009-09-11, 06:20

mattyAjessop wrote:
Great Stuff Neil, Pictures looking very nice now Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! 352546 I am off there in the next two weeks. Then will have to catch up soon.

Cheers Matt! Will see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cottesmore 08/09 - Harriers and something different!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: Photography & Art :: Recent Photos -