New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heard on the grape vine....

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Simi_av8r

Spotter Watch Member : no

Heard on the grape vine.... Vide
PostSubject: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-09, 07:51

...a few rumours heard whilst at work today that may be of interest to those here.

The newly delivered Qatari Boeing C-17 (as seen in the picture below) has been said to make a flying visit into see its cousins at 99sqn at some point within the next fortnight. If any further details arise i'll be sure to post them here.

Heard on the grape vine.... 51957d1248807082-1559021

Also rumoured to stop by at Brize within the next 10 days is the initial delivery RAF's A330 FSTA for hangar trials.

Please note: the are rumoured visitations only and I cannot be held responsible for their non-arrival or cancellation! Any further substantiating details will be notified as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-09, 08:40

Simi_av8r wrote:
Also rumoured to stop by at Brize within the next 10 days is the initial delivery RAF's A330 FSTA for hangar trials.

I must confess I'd heard a similar rumour a couple of weeks back about the first being "delivered" by the end of the year.....perhaps this is what my source meant?

Be interesting to have some new visitors, best keep my camera at work Laughing
Back to top Go down
paulk

paulk

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-09, 09:33

I guess you'll be disappointed then.
Back to top Go down
Dunk
Admin
Admin
Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-09, 09:45

Hows the A330 gonna do hangar trials - the hangar isnt built yet is it?!!!! Heard on the grape vine.... 253775 Heard on the grape vine.... 253775 Heard on the grape vine.... 253775
Back to top Go down
http://www.vividmule.com
paulk

paulk

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-09, 10:04

Its semi built, just got no floor!!
Back to top Go down
pikey01
pikey01

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-09, 11:01

paulk wrote:
I guess you'll be disappointed then.

if they want to visit in October instead all the better. Least i'll be in the country then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Simi_av8r

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-15, 01:49

update:
Qatari C-17 no longer due. A source advises it stopped at Ramstein on a flight from the US this weekend before its forward flight to Qatar.
Back to top Go down
beer monster

beer monster

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty2009-09-15, 11:56

Simi_av8r wrote:
update:
Qatari C-17 no longer due. A source advises it stopped at Ramstein on a flight from the US this weekend before its forward flight to Qatar.

Well thats hardly fair..! Heard on the grape vine.... 345990
Back to top Go down
http://markgraham1@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard on the grape vine.... Heard on the grape vine.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Heard on the grape vine....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: Wales & South West & Home Counties :: RAF Brize Norton -