New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warton Friday 4th September

View previous topic View next topic Go down
one1938

Warton Friday 4th September Vide
PostSubject: Warton Friday 4th September Warton Friday 4th September Empty2009-09-06, 11:04

Called in for first time in years. First of all shocked by high fence so saw nothing from that side.
Went to crash gate at other end. Saw Nimrods (2) one I think had 18 on fin other so positioned that no chance of read off. One Typhoon in primer thought it was ZK304 One Typhoon with white serial thought it was ZJ699 One Typhoon with Flag of some sort on fin could not read off. As I left about 1:30 thought I saw a Hawk leave If anyone can help me fill the gaps I would really appreciate it. My eyes are not what they where
Back to top Go down
Flaps
Flaps

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Warton Friday 4th September Warton Friday 4th September Empty2009-09-06, 11:58

The Nimrod coded "18" will be ZJ518,the other should be ZJ516.
Back to top Go down
60163tornado

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Warton Friday 4th September Warton Friday 4th September Empty2009-09-06, 13:44

one1938 wrote:
Called in for first time in years. First of all shocked by high fence so saw nothing from that side.
Went to crash gate at other end. Saw Nimrods (2) one I think had 18 on fin other so positioned that no chance of read off. One Typhoon in primer thought it was ZK304 One Typhoon with white serial thought it was ZJ699 One Typhoon with Flag of some sort on fin could not read off. As I left about 1:30 thought I saw a Hawk leave If anyone can help me fill the gaps I would really appreciate it. My eyes are not what they where

Welcome to the forum and a return to Warton. We do have a daily operational log, and thanks for
identfying the Primer Typhoon as ZK 304 did you read it off yourself or was it info received from
somebody else.
Back to top Go down
one1938

PostSubject: warton last Friday Warton Friday 4th September Empty2009-09-07, 06:47

Thanks everyone for replies I did read off the primer machine myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warton Friday 4th September Warton Friday 4th September Empty

Back to top Go down

Warton Friday 4th September

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: UK Military Airfields :: North West :: BAES Warton -