New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Website  Reports/Articles  Frequencies/Callsigns  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

Spotter Watch Member : Yes I am!

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Vide
PostSubject: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-05, 13:52

As LMP needed to read the Haynes Manual for a certain military aircraft, I decided to venture down to the Victory Show at Cosby. I am very pleased with some of these pictures, and what was a very good day out! I hope you enjoy! They speak for themselves I think!

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6354

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6351

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6358

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6365

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6379

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6380

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6397

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6432

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6465

Thank you for looking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourstressmanager.co.uk
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-05, 13:58

Just been told about the Vulcan bombing the event !!!!! Wow Wow

I was up in York getting WET !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
JG71
Admin
Admin
JG71

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-05, 14:10

I need a Sherman for the noisey neighbours.Damned children.

Thanks Neil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.j79photography.webs.com
Street Hawk
Admin
Admin
Street Hawk

Spotter Watch Member : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-05, 14:18

Can't make the event tomorrow as my rear indicators failed on the way into work and I had to rely on arm signals.

And I got pulled by Police and given a producer as it is illegal to have none working fitted indicators.

However it is not illegal not to have indicators fitted.

If I took them off, I wouldn't have been given a producer. Even the copper said it is a stupid law....

Otherwise I would have taken Stacey tomorrow. However my dad and most of the Cosby's exhibitors are at Doncasters event tomorrow.

So I have to pop to Halfords to get some replacements
Back to top Go down
http://fightercontrol.forumotion.com
awacsfan

awacsfan

Spotter Watch Member : No

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-05, 14:36

Interesting pictures - great composition with a good eye for details - really like your shots a lot! Exceptionally well done Cheers
Back to top Go down
li'l Mrs Parsnip

li'l Mrs Parsnip

Spotter Watch Member : No - don't really need to be! lol

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-06, 00:34

I think these are some of your very best babe XX
Back to top Go down
vulcan558
vulcan558

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-06, 01:06

Very good , some cracking photo ops to be had at this event.
would be good to see some of this incorporated at other airshows,
Back to top Go down
gamecock

gamecock

Spotter Watch Member : no

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-06, 04:52

Brilliant stuff - one of the best sets I've seen for a while - aircraft or non-aircraft.
Wish there were more of these shows about.

Steve.
Back to top Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-06, 11:40

Thank you very much for your comments. There were indeed many opportunities for great photography at this event and I was particularly pleased with the way mine turned out! Thanks everyone! Clap
Back to top Go down
mish65

mish65

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-06, 13:00

Brilliant pics Smile That looks like somewhere i should go next year. Got anymore?
Back to top Go down
mish65

mish65

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-06, 13:06

I just thought of a great caption for that pic of the bren gun carrier. " I don't care how close the Jerries are, make that bloody tea!' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-06, 14:22

mish65 wrote:
I just thought of a great caption for that pic of the bren gun carrier. " I don't care how close the Jerries are, make that bloody tea!' Laughing

Excellent!! You can just imagine that! Anyway, after such a positive response from you chaps, here are a couple more...

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6402

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6431

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6441

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! IMG_6464

Thank you and goodnight!! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
mish65

mish65

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-07, 01:08

Love the second pic, officers leading from the rear as usual Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flying figgis

Flying figgis

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-07, 23:55

Once again, thanks for all your comments folks. Interesting, I put a selection of these over on another 'aviation related' forum - not a single response! (i'm not surprised) Just goes to show that the very best followers of our great hobby are to be found here on Fighter Control! Clap
Back to top Go down
Redherc64

Redherc64

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty2009-09-08, 02:00

Excellent set. I love these types of event. Like you said, there are loads of great opportunities for some cracking shots. You captured the event very well. Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! 687308
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosby Victory Show - A Cracking Day Out!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forum Online Now - www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/ :: FC Community :: Non-Aviation Photography -